Mutton Shami Kebab. Mutton Shami Kebab Recipe – About Mutton Shami Kebab Recipe: Shami kebab is a wonderful snack from hyderabadi cuisine. This easy-to-cook shami kebab recipe is made by mutton though Shami kebabs can be vegetarian too. A perfect snack for dinner parties at home, mutton shami kebab will be great as a starter dish served with an accompaniment of your choice.
This Mutton kebab is easy to prepare. It is an all-time purpose dish and can. Mutton Shami kabab recipe is one of the best recipes that can be picked up from Hyderabadi cuisine. You can have Mutton Shami Kebab using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton Shami Kebab
- It’s 500 g of meat/mutton.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked in water for half an hr.
- You need 3,4 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbs of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tbs of elaichi powder.
- It’s Half of tbs turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
It can be made very easily. This Kebabs are a perfect snack option during Ramadan and also a. The shami kabab are in the form of mutton patties or mutton kabab which are shallow fried in oil and they are usually eaten with rice or can be eaten as a side dish along with dal recipes such as hyderabadi khatti dal, kaddu dalcha or dalcha recipe made with chana dal and mutton. mutton kabab, an instant kabab made using keema of lamb or meat, made as tikki and deep fried which are similar to mutton kofta. It is also similar to shami kabab using lamb meat but the only difference is these are fried without cooking the meat.
Mutton Shami Kebab instructions
- Add mutton in a pressure cooker and roast for 2 minutes..
- Add salt, red chilli powder ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Add turmeric and coriander.
- Add soaked chana dal. Then add cinnamon stick and elaichi powder.
- Add 1tbs oil and 1cup of water.
- Pressure cook the whole mixture until mutton gets tender for about 4 5 whistles.mixture should be dry..
- Allow mixture to cool down and keep in refrigerator for 10 to 15 min..
- Now make flat round shape kebab.
- Heat the tawa and 3 tbs of oil. Add kebab on the tawa and shallow fry until golden brown then flip..
- Similarly fry until brown. Take them out and serve on an absorbant paper..
- Eat with tea or serve with roti and rice..
Kebabs are an integral part of Mughlai cuisines and the Mutton Shami Kebab Recipe is one such scrumptious recipe that is packed with flavours from mint leaves, onions and green chillies. Make the kebab mixture ahead of time for the party and pan fry them fresh and serve it to your guests along with a spicy green chutney. This Mughlai Lamb Kebab recipe is also known as 'Mughlai Lamb Shami Kabob' is inspired by my recent visit to Lucknow, which apart from being the land of nawabs can also be called the 'Kebab City'. Lamb Kabab Recipe (Shammi Kabab): The mixture is elevated with warmth of spices like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, stuffed with onion and coriander, rolled into thickish patties, dipped in egg and fried in ghee (clarified butter) to create a meal that is exquisite, both on your dish and to your palette. Shami Kebab Recipe – About Shami Kebab Recipe