Shahi kofta Biryani 😊. Shahi kofta Biryani 😊 #ramadanrecipe #happymothersday #wedAnniversary. See great recipes for Shahi kofta Biryani 😊, Kofta with Tomatoes too! Shahi Veg Biryani with Kofta Curry. the koftas are rotisserie balls produced using blended vegetables and they are included into the smooth, delectable, café style gravy.
Shahi Kofta is formed in a very thick creamy gravy made of ground cashew around the bend, onion, tomato, etc. Shahi Kofta traces its origin to the Mughlai cookery. At home, Shahi Paneer Kofta is mostly a dish for special occasions. You can cook Shahi kofta Biryani 😊 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shahi kofta Biryani 😊
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken boneless, 1/2 cup pudina,2 green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of cuminseeds/zeera,2 tbsn breadcrumbs,1 tsp garam masala pwd.
- It’s 3 of tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Grind all together )this is for kofta.
- Prepare of Biryani masala.
- You need 3 of big onion sliced,2 big tomatoes chopped,5 green chillies chop.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt,1 tbsn curd,1tbsn red chilli pwd, 1 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander pwd, 1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala, 1tsp Biryani masala,1 cup coriander leaves.
- Prepare of N mint leaves(1 potato cubed n fried optional).
- It’s of Whole garam masala put with onion 8 black pepper, 4 cloves.
- It’s 2 stick of cinnamon,3 bay leaves, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 4 cardamom.
- It’s 3 cups of rice soaked for 10 mins.
- You need of Garam masala for rice 1 tsp cumin seeds,3 bay leaves, 3 cardamom.
- Prepare 4 of black pepper,4 cloves,1 stick cinnamon and 3 tbsn salt.
- It’s Pinch of saffron soaked in water,fried cashewnuts, fried onions.
- It’s of Colour yellow n green.
It's slightly crisp from outside & very soft from within. After rounds of starters comprising an assortment of kebabs, tandoori and God knows what else, the main course of kofta, naan, paya and a few more dishes came. And then we were served mutton biryani, its aroma wafting out of the plates and hitting the ceiling. Along with the delicacies, also came sherbet and shahi tukdas.
Shahi kofta Biryani 😊 instructions
- First grind all the above masala with chicken and grind n mix altogether and form small balls n fry them…keep some for decorations.
- Now heat 1 cup of oil add the onion with the whole garam masala I mentioned above…now add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix then add tomato n chillies.
- Now add the turmeric, red chilli pwd, coriander pwd,curd and salt n mix well n saute 2 mins.
- Now add mix vegetables (ur choice)then add garam masala pwd and Biryani masala (check my recipe for Biryani masala).
- Now mix the kofta with the masala and coriander leaves n mint leaves,remove some oil for rice.now boil rice with 8 cup of water with the above whole garam masala and salt….
- When done strain now in a big vessel layer some rice then the kofta masala then add the layer of rice,pour drops of colour, oil,saffron water all over the top layer..decorate some kofta with some silver leaf(not aluminium).
- Now cover the lid n the lid with cloth…cook on high flame for 5 mins then 10 mins on low flame…open the lid after 5 mins.
- When done decorate with fried onions, fried cashews and the decorated kofta….and some curd salad.😊..pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog…enjoy 😊 happy mother's day #cookpad #ramadanrecipe #youtube.
Pakistani Kofta Biryani recipe or the meatball biryani can be made with any kind of mutton mince. Add onions and fry till golden brown. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for another couple of minutes till the raw smell vanishes from it. Add green chilies,mint leaves,fresh coriander and mix. Updated : This post has been re-edited and updated with new photographs.