Veg. Tofu chutney kebabs. Grilled Tofu Kebabs with Blueberry Chutney — a simple, grilled plant-based meal with a tangy, fruity chutney and bright herbs. Been a while, but I'm sharing these Grilled Tofu Kebabs with Blueberry Chutney over on Nosh & Nourish today, and I wanted to give you a bit of a sneak peek here first. I'm gonna be real with you for a moment: when Kelly approached me with the idea.
The grill adds a smokiness to the plant-based protein to make it extra satisfying. Recipes like Tofu Kebabs with Zucchini & Eggplant and Tandoori Grilled Tofu with Red Peppers & Broccolini are healthy, flavorful and veggie-packed. Lucknowi Veg Soy Keema and Chana Dal Kebab-A vegetarian version of the classic Lucknowi style kebabs made with soya keema, chana dal, and potatoes. You can cook Veg. Tofu chutney kebabs using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg. Tofu chutney kebabs
- Prepare 250 gram of fresh Tofu.
- It’s 50 gram of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 80 gram of mint leaves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger diced.
- It’s 2 of green chillies diced.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of chat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onion in 1 inch diced.
- Prepare 1 of large green bell pepper 1 inch diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomato 1 inch diced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 8 of wooden skewer.
These kebabs pairs amazing with garlic and mint chutney. When it comes to street food we have a master in our blogging group Vaishali. She has a collection of amazing street food recipes from all over India and Worldwide cuisine. Combine blueberry chutney ingredients in a saucepan and heat to a boil.
Veg. Tofu chutney kebabs instructions
- Firstly we are going to make chutney.In a mixer bowl add coriander leaves,mint leaves,ginger,garlic,green chillies and some salt and lemon juice blend them all together add water as needed and blend to a smooth chutney..
- Now take a large bowl,add three tablespoon of chutney, yogurt, milk powder,black pepper powder,1 tsp oil,and some salt and mix all ingredients nicely. Now add tofu and leave for the 30 minutes to marinate.
- After 30 minutes thearde alternate pieces off all vegetable and Tofu onto each skewer you can get two pieces of everything on each.now heat the grill or pan add some oil grill the skewer 4 to 5 minutes each side or until the cooked through and nicely charred..
- Our tofu chutney kebab is Reddy..sprincal chat masala or black pepper powder on kebab and serve with fresh salad..
In a large bowl, gently stir together tofu cubes with about half the blueberry chutney. Grilled Tofu Vegetable Kebabs with BBQ Marinade. Step up your game of vegetable skewers. Add some tofu and marinade them in summer's quintessential staple aka in smoky BBQ sauce. It is a must-try, a must-have, a must-eat.