Dahi ke Kebab. Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step photos. dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. here the dahi used is hung curd. you can even make dahi kababs with greek yogurt. About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. paneer and a host of spices, these simply melt in your mouth.
Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ dahi ke kabab recipe You can have Dahi ke Kebab using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dahi ke Kebab
- You need 250 gm of hung curd.
- Prepare 100 gm of grated paneer.
- It’s 50 gm of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of roasted besan.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
dahi ke kebab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically a north indian or a punjabi cuisine delicacy which is ideal for party snack or perhaps as a side dish for any main course meal. apart from curd and crumbled paneer, mixed herbs, dry fruits, onions are added to the kebab dough. later it is shaped to patties which is coated with. Dahi Ke Kabab : Kebabs made from curds? this is a strange concept for most people and it was for us too until we tasted them! these tangy kebabs that are a mughlai specialty taste as unusual as they sound. Paneer is used to balance the tanginess of the curds and bread crumbs is used to help bind the ingredients. Coating the kebabs before deep-frying makes them crisp.
Dahi ke Kebab instructions
- Place the thick curd in a muslin cloth and hang it for 5-6 hour. Drain all the water..
- Now take a bowl put hung curd. Add grated paneer,grated cheese, chopped onion, chopped ginger, roasted besan, green chilli, cardamom powder,garam masala powder,black salt, coriander leaves and salt mix properly..
- If the mixture is too wet then add some roasted besan..
- Now make round balls of mixture then flaten the balls. Coat the balls with bread crumbs. This will prevent them from breaking while they are being fried..
- In a karahi take oil for frying. Deep fry the balls on medium flame. Fry them till they become golden brown on both sides..
- Serve the kebabs with salad..
Dahi ke kabab is melt in mouth kababs from North Indian Cuisine. A veg kabab recipe Dahi kabab recipe an easy and quick and instant recipe. The Dahi Ke Kebab is a classic Mughlai appetizer that can make you a star in your parties. The kebab recipe that used greek yogurt (hung curd), flavoured along with saffron and a minimum set of spices and given a binding with a little paneer and cheese that brings out the delicious taste of the kebab. Serve Dahi Ke Kebab along with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney for a house party.