Kachay Qeemay ke kebab. The most amazing recipe for Kachay qeemay kay kabab, plain naan and tomato chutney all in one quick and simple video. Now make them all at home and enjoy wit. Kachay Qeemay ke Kabab or Galawat ke Kabab.
Apply oil or water on hands, take a hand full of mixture. Make thin and slightly bigger shaped kebab from the actual size you want. (Kebab will shrink). Then in a frying pan add oil and fry Kebab until brown. (Use less oil to avoid shrinkage of Kebab). You can cook Kachay Qeemay ke kebab using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kachay Qeemay ke kebab
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of meat tenderizer powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 4,5 of green chilli (chopped).
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- It’s 4,5 stick of mint leaves.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Kachay Qeema ka Kebab With Naan & Tomato Chutney Another must try recipe for Kachay qeemay kay kabab. Make them with these lovely plain naan and tomato chutney all in one quick and simple video. Learn how to make best Kachay Qeemay kay kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. kachay qeemay kay kabab. Kachay Qeemay Kay Kabab By Sehar Syed.
Kachay Qeemay ke kebab instructions
- Take mince in mixing bowl.
- And add all spices.
- And mix well,Now add gram flour and mix nicely, marinate fo 30 mins.
- And make kebab,Heat the oil in pan and fry till golden,.
- Kachy Qeemay ke kebab is ready,Try at your home and enjoy..
Kachay Keemay Ke Kabab – Healthy Cooking – HTV. Lively Weekends Recipe Kachay K Qeemay K Kabab, Meday aur Sooji Mi Meethi Tikkiyan, Sindhi Spicy , Chicken Fry By Mehwish Murtaza. Mehwish Murtaza was chef for this weekend and she cooked Kachay ke qeemay ke kabab. This show was hosted by Kiran Khan and air on Masala TV. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online.