Kancha kolar kofta curry. Raw Banana Kofta Curry prepared by Sister- Village Food My Sister yummy prepared raw banana recipe in village. Very tasty village style banana curry recipe. KANCHA KOLAR KOFTA – কাঁচা কলার কোফতা – Raw Banana Kofta Curry – Village Food prepared By Mother Bengali Recipe – In this video i will show you how to cook village. bengali kancha kolar kofta recipe
Now add the cumin seeds and bay leaf to the oil. Last time when I was doing the vegetable grocery, I had purchased some green bananas as well. Usually we make a simple"patla jhol"- recipe with green bananas and few chunks of brinjal and potato thrown in , sometimes even ridge gourd/jhinge or add green bananas in charchari and Shukto. You can cook Kancha kolar kofta curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kancha kolar kofta curry
- It’s 2 of Medium sized green banana.
- It’s 150 gram of Cornflour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried methi leaves.
- You need As needed of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ghee or clarified butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Whole garam masala.
- You need 150 gram of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder,.
But past couple of months we have been wishing to make kanch kolar kofta curry. And it has never occurred to me. Then add onion paste,fry until golden brown. Next add onion paste,cumin and coriander powderstir fry.
Kancha kolar kofta curry step by step
- At first peel and boil the green bananas. Then mix with salt, turmeric, coriander leaves, roasted cumin powder and cornflour. Make a dough..
- Make ball and deep fried the balls or kofta..
- Take deep bottom pan or kadhai, then add ghee, garam masala. After splattering garam masala add onion, garlic ginger paste,chilli powder, turmeric, cumin powder one by one. Saute the gravy, then add tomato paste. Add salt and sugar. Pour 1 cup of water, boil it, after that add the fried kofta. Cover it and cook it for 1 minute in low flame. Switch off the flame garnish with fresh cream..
Add turmeric powder,salt and tomato paste.simmer the heat and fry until aroma come out. Add water then fish, cover it. Kacha Kolar Tikki/Shammi Kebab Or Kanchkolar/Kancha Kolar Chop/Kofta. Raw Banana is not edible without cooking. And there are not that much variety of cooking Raw banana in Indian cuisine.