White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti. With flavors that begin with Anise and Almond biscotti, and go to White Chocolate with Macadamia Nuts, we have a flavor of Biscotti for every taste. Enrico Biscotti makes a great gift. Please don't forget to check out our Gift Baskets..
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat into butter mixture. Using spatula, stir in raisins, white chocolate chips, and roasted nuts. Crispy and delicious.these biscotti are simple to make. You can cook White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts -.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder -.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raisins -.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Sugar -.
- It’s 3 of Eggs -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract -.
I doubled the recipe, split the dough in two and made one batch walnut/raisin and the other batch almond/dried cranberry. Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti Coconut Macadamia Cookie. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti instructions
- Toast Walnuts in a preheated 180C/350F oven until lightly brown for 8-10mins.
- Reduce the temperature to 150C/300F and began to make the dough.
- Beat the eggs and the extracts together. Slowly add in the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix until blended into a dough. Add the walnuts and raisins and gently fold in to the dough.
- Roll the dough into a log and place on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40mins or until firm to touch.
- Remove from oven, and let it cool for about 10mins. Using a knife, cut the log into 1/2 inch slices. Place the slices on the baking sheet and bake for 10mins, turn the slices over and bake another 10mins until firm to the touch.
- I then melted some white chocolate and dipped each into it 🙂 YUM!.
- Remove from oven and let it cool. Store in an airtight container.
Cranberry Almond Biscotti, a delicious crunchy Italian Cookie, filled with dried Cranberries, Almonds and White Chocolate Chips. The perfect Fall and Holiday Cookie recipe. Cranberry Almond Biscotti Today I am sharing a wonderful recipe that was given to me by my Mother's cousin. My mom makes biscotti for me every Christmas. When I ran out I thought I should try making some myself.