8min microwave chocolate cake. Versatile and popular, chocolate cake is always a winner â€" whether itâ€™s served for dessert, at a special occasion or with afternoon tea. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better.
So whether you're baking a cake last minute for a birthday that you forgot or just because you want to, this is a must try recipe. Adding chocolate chips or bits adds extra moistness. If you don't have chocolate chips, add chopped chocolate chunks. You can have 8min microwave chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 8min microwave chocolate cake
- It’s 250 ml of or cup cake flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs medium size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
The key to a moist cake is the amount of time its kept in the microwave. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly!
8min microwave chocolate cake step by step
- Add all dry ingredients except for the cocoa..
- In a separate bowl mix with a hand mixer – add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, tbsp of vanilla essence. Mix till well blended. 2mins.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 cup hot water and 4 tablespoons of cocoa. Once mixed add it to step 2, mix well until a smooth batter has been formed..
- Grease a microwave square or round silicone fish or line with baking paper, place in the microwave on high for 8 mins..
- Remove and let it cool for about 5 mins, before transferring to cooling rack..
- I used 80ml of tin caramel chocolate and 50ml of desserts cream, and mixed till smooth and creamy for the centre of m cake..
- For the topping, I melted70g of peppermint chocolate and add 100ml of cream for a chocolate ganache topping and then spinkled with peppermint chocolate. It's so yummy and easy.
Now dust some powdered sugar over the top to make it look like the real deal. The secret is this is a microwave Chocolate Cake recipe. The magic happens in the microwave. That's all you need to whip up this magical, chocolatey, easy Microwave Cake. How to Make this Easy Microwave Cake.