Chicken Keema Kebab. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince. These chicken skewers make a fabulous party appetizers & gets ready super fast. Make them easily on a griddle or tawa with just drizzles of oil.
In a pressure cooker heat oil and add cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon, coriander seeds,. mutton kabab, an instant kabab made using keema of lamb or meat, made as tikki and deep fried which are similar to mutton kofta. It is also similar to shami kabab using lamb meat but the only difference is these are fried without cooking the meat. Heat your skillet with the oil and add the shaped chicken keema mixture Cook on all side until well browned and then remove from flame Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve your chicken seekh kebabs , hot, with lemon wedges and chutneys of your choice. You can have Chicken Keema Kebab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Keema Kebab
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken keema / mince, cooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of chana dal, soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 1 of medium sweet potato, boiled & grated / mashed.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dry fenugreek leaves, crushed.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of coriander stalks, finely chopped.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 of tbsps. coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s of oil to shallow fry.
Simple to make How to Make Keema Kebabs. In the food processor, coarsely chop onion, garlic and ginger. Add the keema and all the other ingredients and process till the mixture is coarse but not lumpy. Empty in a bowl and with oiled hands and form sheesh kebabs (in the shape of a sausage), put on to bamboo skewers and shape them so that all the kebabs look smooth.
Chicken Keema Kebab instructions
- Boil the chana dal in 1 cup water for 5-6 whistles on low flame after the first whistle. Cook till all the moisture is evaporated. Mash with the back of a spoon and keep aside..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except oil to shallow fry and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a non-stick tawa / griddle and shallow fry 2 at a time on both sides till light golden brown in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve with green chutney or sauce..
Place chicken keema (mince) in a bowl; add tomato, onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilli, ginger, egg, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, anardana powder (dried pomegranate seeds), garam masala powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, and corn flour mixed with salt. Mix well using your hands or with a fork till incorporated. Chicken keema recipe is a hyderabadi style keema recipe which is made in a simple method using onions and tomatoes. It is not mainly a Hyderabadi style of making but can also be seen made using the same style in several parts of the country with slight variations here and there. Chicken Chapli Kabab made with chicken keema or chicken mince is juicy, tender & full of flavors.