Corn Methi Kebab. with detailed step by step photos and video. Corn Methi Kebab is simple to make and delicious to taste. This corn methi tikki starter is sure to win praises for you in a healthy or low cal dinner party.
Spread the corn evenly across a baking sheet to cool. ABOUT Corn Methi Kebab (Corn Fenugreek Cutlet) RECIPE. As you know I love cooking and I love to use easily available ingredients at home in my day to day preparations, so that I can pack my items with additional nutrients and aroma. You can have Corn Methi Kebab using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Methi Kebab
- It’s 1 Cup of blanched and crushed sweet corns.
- It’s 1 Cup of methi (fenugreek) leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder according.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cooking oil / for shallow frying.
I often use veggies like methi and palak to achieve different results. Methi Corn Kebab is a famous indian starter had in most restaurants. Here we show you how to make yummy and super simple methi corn kebabs at home and serve it with delicious restaurant style. with detailed step by step photos and video.
Corn Methi Kebab step by step
- Take methi leaves; clean, wash and chop them.
- Take sweet corns; blanch them, coarsely grind them.
- Finish all cutting and chopping In a pan take a tablespoon of oil, heat it add chopped ginger and cook it for a minute.
- Now add chopped onions and cook it till it is translucent, add green chillies and half of the chopped methi leaves, cook it for a minute and then put off the flame.
- Take a bowl add mashed potatoes, crushed corns, methi leaves, bread crumbs, salt, chilli powder, dry mango powder, lemon juice and cooked onion methi mixture.
- Mix all ingredients nicely.
- Ake small portion of this mixture and shape them into cutlet.
- Shallow fry these cutlets in a non-stick pan till these are cooked properly. Repeat the same steps with the remaining mixture and serve with hot cup of tea…..
Corn Methi Kebab is simple to make and delicious to taste. This corn methi tikki starter is sure to win praises for you in a healthy or low cal dinner party. Give twist to the old aloo tikki and kebabs by revamping them with this delicious and unique corn methi kebab recipe. No Indian get-together is complete without the luscious & juicy kebabs being served as starters. Kebabs typically refer to meaty treats made in the form of skewers or pattice, with meat marinated for hours with delicate flavours & spices and cooked in a tandoor or tawa or grilled.