Flavored Kofta. Kofta curry — a saucy dish of gently spiced meatballs — is often made with meat. But this one, based on my grandfather's, swaps in a mash of beans. Bound with bread crumbs and seasoned with ginger, garlic, green chile and herbs, it's a variation full of flavor and texture.
Flavored kofta is used to be eaten during our trips , it is so delicious !!! In some regions in both Bulgaria and Turkey lamb kofta are very popular. Try this recipe – Lamb Meatballs with Feta which pairs so well with the couscous I like to serve it with. You can have Flavored Kofta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flavored Kofta
- It’s 1/2 kg of Minced meat.
- Prepare 1 medium of Minced onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
Folding feta into kofta gives them even more flavor. Kofta is a meatball in the cuisines of South Asia, the Middle East, the Balkans and Central Asia. In its simplest form, the recipe for kofta curry consists of meatballs made with beef, lamb, chicken, or pork, that are mixed with spices and/or onions and served in a creamy sauce. Kofta is a Middle Eastern recipe of any sort of ground meat.
Flavored Kofta instructions
- Put minced onion , minced garlic , bread crumbs, pepper, salt, thyme, cinnamon , ginger, coriander , paprika in a deep plate , mix them well.
- Add minced meat to the previous ingredients & mix them together.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Form the mixture in the shape of finger ( see the photo).
- Put the kofta in the oven till its perfect cooked ( taste it your self to be sure that it well done).
- Decorate it with parsley &tomato.
Kofta kebab is generally ground beef with bulghur formed onto skewers and grilled. This is how I make soft oven baked (or grilled) kofta, the juiciest you'll ever have. Grilled ground beef is spiced up and flavored to get more exotic and interesting than your same old meatballs. Great yes the besan Would definitely alter the structure and flavor of the kofta. The almond flour or cashew flour makes like paneer.