Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti. Great recipe for Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti. This is the cocoa version of the healthy biscotti. You don't need to sift if it's troublesome. ※Thickness of the slices.
These turned out pretty well – I forgot to put the chocolate chunks in the biscotti so I melted milk and white chocolate and used it as a drizzle. I also subbed butter for the margarine but I did use light olive oil. Stir in the egg substitute and vanilla. You can cook Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti
- It’s 85 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cocoa powder (Sweetened powder is fine as well.).
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of slightly more than 3 tablespoons Milk.
Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti instructions
- ☆Preparation☆ Measure the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and sift them into a bowl. Don't wash the sieve yet. Add the sugar and milk, and mix with a spatula..
- ☆Mix☆ If it is difficult to mix, add some milk. If the mixture is too runny, sift in some flour. Any mixing method is fine. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- ☆Shape☆ Place the dough on parchment paper. Sift flour to coat entirely. Shape it to about a 1.5 cm thick rectangle considering it will rise during baking..
- ☆Bake☆ Bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ for 20 minutes. Let it cool down. When it cooled, preheat the oven to 180℃ once again..
- Cut the cookie into about 15 slices. Each slice is about 7mm – 1cm thick. ※ Place the slices cut side up on the baking tray. Bake for about 12 minutes at 180℃. Flip the biscotti and bake the other side for about 12 minutes..
- When the biscotti are crispy and crunchy, they are done. If the biscotti are still moist and soft, bake for few more minutes and check again..
- ☆Done☆ Let them cool down. When they have completely cooled, seal them and store..
- Plain flavor,. Cinnamon tea flavor,. Kinako (toasted soy bean flour) flavor,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152076-oil-egg-free-biscotti-with-cinnamon-tea-flavor https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156610-oil-egg-free-biscotti-with-kinako https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155165-oil-egg-free-healthy-biscotti.
Whisk in almond or vanilla extract. Line a standard size baking sheet with foil or parchment and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly combined. In a medium bowl, beat together the oil, eggs, sugar and anise flavoring until well blended. Combine the flour and baking powder, stir into the egg mixture to form a heavy dough.