Spicy palak kofta curry. firstly, adding cashew pieces in kofta gives a crunchy bite to kofta. also, add cream along with cashew paste to prepare rich and creamy malai kofta recipe. additionally, cook the tomato pulp well, else the curry tastes raw. finally, palak kofta curry tastes great when prepared slightly creamy and less spicy. Curries, North Indian, Spinach इस रेसिपी को हिन्दी में पढ़े Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. Palak Paneer Kofta Curry is delicious rich nutty paneer and palak balls simmered in spicy creamy cashew tomato gravy.
Palak kofta curry becomes more easy and delicious when prepared in microwave. It is prepared with spinach, chickpea flour, tomatoes, green chilly, ginger and few Indian aromatic spices. It is nutritious as well as delectable. You can have Spicy palak kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy palak kofta curry
- Prepare 500 gms of Spanich cleaned and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 4 of onions small chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato small chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4tbsp of green chilli.
- It’s 2tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2tsp of curry leaves.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s of As required oil.
Click http://nishamadhulika.com to read Palak Kofta Curry Recipe in Hindi Subscribe for more recipes – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ni. How to make Palak Kofta Curry Let us start with preparing the kofta balls for the curry first. Clean the spinach leaves, remove the stalk and rinse the leaves with water thoroughly. Place the leaves in a sieve to drain the excess water.
Spicy palak kofta curry instructions
- Wash the Spinach properly.take a bowl add Spanish, onion, gram flour, ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder,carom seeds mix it well..
- Add very little water to hold it together. Then make balls for the kofta as mentioned in the pic.Heat oil & fry the rolled balls till golden. Then place them on a tissue paper to soak off the excess oil..
- Now take a pressure cooker and heat some oil and add cumin seeds to it. Once it crackles, add small chopped onion and fry it for 2-3 mins and then add the ginger garlic paste,kasuri methi and then the tomato puree. Add all the spices, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and fry till the oil gets separated..
- Add some water (3/4cup)and bring it to a boil in low flame. Then add the koftas and cook it in low flame covered for 5-6 mins. Then add the crushed Fenugreek leaves and some chopped coriander for garnish..
- Ready to spicy palak kofta curry.serve it hot with chapatti..
Marinated mutton keema wrapped on hard boil eggs and braised into spicy rich yogurt gravy is called Nargisi Kofta curry. It can be served with pulao, biryani or roti/parathas. It is good for parties or weekend dinner or lunch. Serve Nargisi Kofta Curry along with Boondi Raita, Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha and Kachumber Salad for a weeknight dinner. A tomato based curry jazzed up with a spicy masala paste becomes home to mouth-watering koftas, in this spicy kofta curry.