Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce. In this Grilled Chicken Skewers with Green Curry Yogurt Sauce recipe, marinated strips of chicken are grilled until tender and then served with a tangy green curry sauce bursting with fresh herbs. Our girls' last day of school was the final day of May (the first time they've actually gotten out before June, yay!). Red Curry Chicken Kebabs with Minty Yogurt Sauce. by foodandwinerecipes.
Serve the kebabs with the minty yogurt sauce on the side. Serve the kebabs with the Minty yogurt sauce on the side. Braised Lamb Shanks with Minty Herb Sauce. You can cook Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plain low fat or Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low fat mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint.
Crispy Braised Chicken Thighs in Sun-dried Tomato Sauce.. Fried Coconut Shrimp with Green Curry Sauce.. Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce. Caesar Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing.
Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce step by step
- In a large bowl, mix the curry paste with the oil and 2 teaspoons of salt. Add the chicken cubes and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hrs or cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Light a grill. In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, honey, lime juice and mint, season with salt..
- Thread the chicken onto 10 skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between the cubes. Grill over high heat, turning frequently, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Serve the kebabs with the Minty yogurt sauce on the side..
Then you pour half of it over skewers of chicken. Let the chicken marinate for at least an hour. To the other half of the yogurt mixture in the food processor you add tomato, cilantro and. I like my coriander and mint chutney to be spicy and usually throw in at least five green chillies. Add oomph to chicken kebabs with yogurt, Indian spices and chillies.