Nargisi Kabaab/Koftas. Nargisi Kabaab/Koftas. #nargisikabarecipe #eggkababrecipe #kebabrecipekofta #mazarcuisine Dear friends if you like the recipe please don't forget to like 👍 and share the video. Please Like,share,comment &subscribe to my channel for more videos. Nargis Kebab ~ Traditional Homemade Flavours with my mother recipe. serve as stater hot and delicious with sauces/chutney.
Mix the garlic into the lamb along with the onion, parsley, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, cayenne pepper, ginger, and pepper in a mixing bowl until well blended. Kebabs of all kinds are common in Turkish and Middle Eastern cuisines. This particular version is named after the city of Adana in Turkey, where it is said to have originated, and is traditionally made of minced lamb mounted on a skewer and grilled over charcoal. You can cook Nargisi Kabaab/Koftas using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nargisi Kabaab/Koftas
- You need 1/2 kg of kheema or ground beef/lamb.
- Prepare of Garlic – 10 medium size cloves – chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Chana dal (split chickpeas).
- Prepare of Ginger about 1 inch chopped.
- You need of Green chilies – 3(or to taste) chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Garam masala – ¼ + ⅛ teaspoon.
- You need of Coriander leaves – ½ cup – finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare handful of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of Hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten for coating prior to cooking.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
In Europe, kofta is served as fast food as a type of kebab. Koftas in India are usually served cooked in a spicy curry/gravy and are eaten with boiled rice or a variety of Indian breads. I met Hasan Chaudhry, owner of Hasan's in Leeds at the World Curry Festival in Bradford last year. Hasan had a food stall at the show and handed me one of his grilled lamb seekh kebabs wrapped in a freshly baked naan and topped with salad and a homemade raita.
Nargisi Kabaab/Koftas instructions
- Soak the dal in water for 1 hour & wash it..
- Wash kheema well & drain the water.
- Boil kheema, dal, ginger, garlic, green chilies, whole cumin, salt & add ¾ glass of water..
- When half done, cover the lid and keep on boiling on low heat for 5- 10 minutes(check occasionally)..
- Transfer in a blender.
- Add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves and blend smooth without any water.
- Now take the small amount of kabab mixture, flat it into palm (NOT TOO THIN NOR TOO THICK).
- Keep one whole egg in the middle and cover it fully by folding the kabab mixture towards inside..
- Coat it into bread crumbs and keep it in the plate..
- Keep them aside for atleast one hour..
- Now dip the kabab in the beaten egg & deep fry them till it becomes golden brown.
- Place the fried Kabaabs on an absorbent paper to drain exc as oil for a few minutes.
- Enjoy warm with a flavourful yogurt-mint chutney.
Kofta è una famiglia di polpette o polpettone piatti presenti nel subcontinente indiano, caucasico, Medio Oriente, Balcani e dell'Asia centrale cucine. Nella forma più semplice, koftas sono costituiti da palline di macinate o carne macinata-di solito manzo, pollo, agnello, maiale o miscelato con spezie e / o cipolle. Kofta to rodzina Klops lub meatloaf znajdujących się w daniach subkontynencie indyjskim, kaukaski, Bliskiego Wschodu, Bałkanów i Azji Środkowej kuchni. W najprostszej formie, koftas składa się z kulek z mielonego mięsa lub ziemia-usually wołowiny, kurczaka, jagnięciny, wieprzowiny lub zmieszane przyprawy i / lub cebuli. Na subkontynencie indyjskim oraz na Bliskim Wschodzie, koftas są.