Easy Flourless chocolate cake. There simply is no substitute for chocolate, LOTS OF IT! For an elegant dinner party, make Cake I. For a quicky for the kids, make Cake II.
But with this recipe you can follow the recipe card below for simple, easy to follow steps and end up with a gorgeous dessert that makes it look like you spent hours in the kitchen. This decadent flourless chocolate cake is easy to bake in a water bath and will impress any guests. Glaze it with ganache and serve with raspberry sauce, if desired. You can have Easy Flourless chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Flourless chocolate cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar Confectioner's.
- You need 4 oz of chocolate Ghirardelli (60% cocoa) pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Milk.
Flourless Chocolate Cake – yes, that's right absolutely no flour, yet you won't miss it in the slightest! This heavenly cake will likely remind you of a rich, decadent brownie yet it's texture is one all it's own. Each bite just melts away in your mouth! Best Flourless Chocolate Cake – It's so Easy!
Easy Flourless chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F..
- Grease a round 8" spring form cake pan..
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate pieces with the butter, in a microwave.Mix well with a whisk every 30 seconds until glossy..
- Beat the eggs,sugar till fluffy and then mix the cocoa powder and vanilla extract..
- Now pour the chocolate syrup and some milk into the egg mixture. Fold well!.
- Pour the whole batter into the cake tin and bake for about 30 minutes..
- Once the cake is done,transfer to a wire rack..
- Once cooled,cover with rich chocolate butter cream frosting..
- You can also chill the cake overnight and frost the next day 😊.
Great for entertaining, deceptively easy to make. Perfect for people who can't have gluten. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream, or simply dusted with icing sugar. I flour the cake tin using cocoa powder so it won't leave white marks on the cake and keeps it totally gluten free. You can make an icing for the top or pour over melted chocolate.