Soya Keema Kebabs. Lucknowi Veg Soy Keema and Chana Dal Kebab-A vegetarian version of the classic Lucknowi style kebabs made with soya keema, chana dal, and potatoes. These kebabs pairs amazing with garlic and mint chutney. When it comes to street food we have a master in our blogging group Vaishali.
Using a satay stick, shape the kebabs like seekh kebab or you can just shape them like a tikki. Soya Keema Keema style dishes are very popular and this variant is best for vegetarians. You need whole spices such as cumin, fennel seeds and clove among others, oil, onion, ginger-garlic. You can cook Soya Keema Kebabs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soya Keema Kebabs
- It’s 100 grams of Soya keema.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s Aa needed of Chopped coriander leavea.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 3 tsp of corn flour or besan.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of Few drops of kewda and kesar assence(3 or 4 drops).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
Keema is often used as a filling for samosas and naans. These days veg keema is also available in restaurants made with onion, tomato, peas and ginger. The final taste of keema differs depending on the way it is prepared. Some people usually make a mixture of minced vegetable or soya mince with onion, tomato, peas without meat and call it veg.
Soya Keema Kebabs step by step
- Mix all the ingredients nicely..
- Give the shape of kebabs..
- Heat the oil or ghee on the pan and fry the kebabs..
- Serve with onions and lemon juice..
About Mutton Shami Kebab Recipe: Shami kebab is a wonderful snack from hyderabadi cuisine. This easy-to-cook shami kebab recipe is made by mutton though Shami kebabs can be vegetarian too.. Soya keema curry recipe – one of the delicious soya keema recipe. Soya meat also called as Vegetable textured protein is available in various forms like granules, chunks and even flour too. It is a good source of protein for the vegetarians and is widely used in Indian cuisine for making soya chunks biryani, soya chunks stir fry, meal maker fried rice and soya chunks gravy curry too.