Beef Shami Kebabs. Beef Shami Kabab RecipeSooperchef, Pakistan's largest and number one online food network is ready to bring the delectable and notorious Shami Kabab recipe for all of its sooper foodie fans all around the world. There have been some really tasty and nutritious kabab recipes on the menu of sooperchef, and some of the most honorable mentions on the panel right now that are certainly worth a. Serve hot with ketchup and chatni.
These kebabs are kid-friendly, naturally gluten-free, and so wholesome! This easy recipe makes a large batch to enjoy some now, and freeze the rest for later! Shami Kebab If you're Pakistani, it's likely your mom/relative/aunty has a shami kebab freezer stash waiting for the. You can have Beef Shami Kebabs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Shami Kebabs
- Prepare 1-3/4 kg of Beef.
- Prepare 2-1/2 kg of chanadaal.
- You need 3 of – to taste salt.
- It’s 4-10 of button chillies.
- You need 5-5 of green chillies.
- You need 7-1 bunch of fresh dhania.
- Prepare 8-1/2 bunch of fresh podina.
- Prepare 9-1 tbsp of zeera.
- It’s 10-1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 11-1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 12-1 of bulb garlic.
- It’s 13-1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 14-3 of Onions.
- Prepare 15-2 of eggs.
Beef Shami Kabab – Chef Mehboob Khan Easy to make beef kababs can be enjoyed as a side dish in meals or as a light snack. It is a simple and quick way to enjoy the taste of beef and lentil all together. These Shami kebabs are full of flavour, crispy on the outside and soft, smooth and silky inside. Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow.
Beef Shami Kebabs step by step
- Soak chana daal for an hour..
- Cook beef with 3 cups of water, button chillies, saltone onion, zeera and ginger garlic paste..
- Cook on slow flame. Till the beef is tendered and daal is completely cooked..
- Chop beef and daal mixture properly..
- Chop green chilli, dhania and podina..
- Chop onions slightly in chopper. Don’t make a paste..
- Add garam masala, black pepper and eggs to the mixture. Mix properly and make small kebabs..
- You can also freeze them in air tight boxes by layerings..
- Fry shallow and serve with mint chutney..
The Nawab was so fat from overindulgence that he couldn't get on a horse, and his teeth were all. Shami kabab recipe – Shami Kabab recipe is composed of small patty of meat boiled and grinded with chickpeas and whole spices and ginger garlic. Then the boiled meat and chickpeas are blended with chopped onions and coriander and green chilies forming soft and spicy mixture for making small patties of kebabs. Now to make the Shami kebabs: Take a bit of the mince mould into a ball then flatten into the shape seen in the picture. Shami kebab are beef patties made with boneless beef, chana daal (split bengal gram), onion, spices and herbs.