Chicken Kebabs. Thread the chicken, green bell pepper, onion, and red bell pepper pieces onto skewers alternately. Place kabobs on the prepared grill, and brush with barbeque sauce. These spicy chicken kebabs can be marinated the day before for extra flavour.
Serve with chatnis (dips made from coconut, cilantro and mint, usually found in Indian grocery stores) or tomato sauce. The kabobs are great, but one of my favorite ways to use this is as a sandwich: leave the chicken breasts intact, or cut in half to fit a hamburger bun. Otherwise, follow the recipe for marinating the chicken (I did put the garlic and onion in the marinade for flavor). You can cook Chicken Kebabs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebabs
- It’s 600 gms of chicken pieces marinated overnight in juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste and salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander stem and leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of cumin, cardamom seeds.
Chicken kebabs are so simple to make, they are basically marinaded chicken, threaded onto skewers and cooked through. For this recipe we use a marinade of yoghurt with paprika , cumin , a little cinnamon , chilli flakes , garlic and lemon. How to Make Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs. Add marinade to chicken, rest: place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag.
Chicken Kebabs step by step
- Add the yoghurt, cream cheese, double cream, coriander stems, ginger, green chillies, black cumin and cardamom powder to a bowl and mix well until combined; Add the marinated chicken, mix again and leave in the fridge for approximately 1 hour before grilling..
- Grill over a barbecue for approximately 4 minutes. Turn over and grill for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through. Before serving, sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.
Learn how to make the juiciest grilled chicken kabobs with this easy chicken recipe. Cheers to the long weekend ahead everyone! ♡ I hope that lots of warm summery sunshine, ice cold drinks, flowy sundresses and flip flops, maybe some splashes in the pool, long evenings outdoors, and easy hangs with the people you love most are on the agenda wherever life. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. To grease the grill, lightly dip a wad of paper towels in vegetable oil and, using tongs, carefully rub over the grates several times until glossy and coated. Thread the marinated chicken onto the skewers (discard any remaining marinade), alternating with pieces of pepper and onion.