Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls. Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll Recipe in Urdu & English If you are a bbq recipes lover than sooperchef is definitely the right choice for you. Say hello to the desi delicacy known as the Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll recipe. This delectable bbq snack is a common street food not only in Pakistan but also all over India, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
These yumilicious Rolls are very easy to make. For making these rolls i used Frozen Paratha, Onion, lettuce and sauces. As its super variable so u can use an. You can cook Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls
- It’s of Baked Seekh Kebabs:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef Mince Meat.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare as neede of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of little Chilli powder/Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 5 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s as needed of few Mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum (chopped finely).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Besan (Gramflour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds powder (freshly roasted).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cashewnut powder.
- It’s 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Parathha:.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
Chicken Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll With Chatni – Asad with Lazzat This is a mouthwatering recipe and all family member will love to eat it because we go out for eating Chicken Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll. But now you can make it at home. A best recipe for your picnic. Eid special seekh kabab with paratha.do try at your home you & your family will love this recipe.
Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls step by step
- Baked Seekh Kebabs: Pound green chillies and mint leaves together. In a bowl put beaten egg, yogurt, besan and oil beat well. Then add all ingredients and mix very well. Make long kebabs and lay on tray then freeze for one hour. Bake on greased tray on 200°C. Turn the kebabs the other side to brown it up. Optional: When done do charcoal smoke (red hot charcoals lower on tray pour one tsp ghee on the coal cover it). Remove on casserole then garnish with sliced onions.
- Parathha: Mix flour, salt add egg, oil and mix well, bind to soft elastic dough and cover with cling film then let it rest for half an hour. Make oblong shape of the dough and cut into 7-8 pieces..
- Roll each into big roti apply ghee all over it and sprinkle flour. Fold in like japanese fan, flip flap till you get one strip, now roll into swissroll making a flat ball, when all done keep in freezer for 15 minutes. Roll this ball into roti and roast on tava on both sides. Put enough ghee to roast.
Gravy:-In frying pan,add cooking oil,butter and let it melt.-Add tomato paste and mix well.-Add paprika powder,chicken powder,salt and mix well. For Seekh Kababs: In frying pan,add oil and dawn foods chicken cheese seekh kabab,fry until golden brown and set aside. For Assembling: Place dawn bread paratha,add mayo garlic sauce,chicken cheese seekh kabab,onion slices,salad leaves and mayo garlic sauce,warp and serve. Chicken Kabab Roll Recipe is best to have in lunch or dinner, if you are looking for a different yet pleasing option for lunch. Try making Seekh Kabab at home and Enjoy this scrumptious Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll Recipe.