Beef kofta salan. Kofta curry recipe – Beef kofta currys – koftay ka salan – Meat balls recipe. The kofta balls are often fried with veggies and paneer and paired with roti and rice. Important is Ground beef, chicken or meat make sure not water inside the meat.
Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. This recipe has all the traditional flavor of old-fashioned kofte but it's made in an easier, more approachable way. Pakistani Food vs Indian Food Sometimes I get asked about the difference between Pakistani & Indian food. You can have Beef kofta salan using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef kofta salan
- It’s of For kofta.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef qeema.
- It’s 3 leaves of Pudina.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need leaves of Hara dhania few.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 2 of Red whole chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of pisa hua garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare 3 of Kali mirch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sabut dhania.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of Lehsan.
- You need of For gravy.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of redonion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pisa hua zeera.
- It’s 2 of darchini.
- Prepare 4 of Kali mirch.
- Prepare 2 of long.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of pisa hua dhania.
How to Make Lo Mein with Jet Tila. Curry Kofta Recipe: Kofta curry is one of the best Pakistani curry recipes. To prepare it, first koftas are prepared using either minced mutton or beef, mixed with spices and then transformed into round kofta shapes. Then thick tomato and onion gravy is prepared and koftas are dipped in the gravy for serving.
Beef kofta salan step by step
- Qeema KO chopper ma daal ke sab ingredients us ma daal ke achi tarah grind karle..
- Phir qeema ki balls banake rakhde..
- Tomato or red onion KO grind karle..
- Aik Patili ma oil Dale us ma ginger garlic paste daal ke grind Hui tomato daal De or sab ingredients add kar ke Thora sa Paani daal ke masala KO achi tarah bhoon me..
- Phir masala ma KOfta add Karein or 2 cups water dal ke dheemi aanch Pe pakne chorde..
- Jab kofta tayyar ho jai to apne hisaab se us ka Salan rakhle..
- Zaeqedar kofte taayar…….
- Uper se hara dhania or green chilli dal ke serve Karen..
In food chopper,add beef mince,onion paste,poppy seeds powder,whole spice powder,ginger garlic (chopped),yogurt,red chili powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,salt,green chilies and coriander leaves,grind well. Grease your hands with oil and make meat balls of equal sizes with your hands. Learn how to make tasty kofta curry. Very easy step by step video recipe. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style mutton kofta recipe from scratch with its spec.