Palak kofta curry. palak kofta curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy palak based north indian cuisine gravy recipe prepared with spinach and paneer balls. the recipe has a strong similarities to the popular punjabi cuisine malai kofta recipe with same gravy but with different ingredients for kofta balls. it is a healthy curry which can be. Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. You can prepare either simple kofta or stuffed kofta as per your preference.
Be it in any form, both when mingle with each other the outcome is an ecstasy. How to make Palak kofta curry; How to make Palak Kofta Curry. Let us start with preparing the kofta balls for the curry first. You can cook Palak kofta curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak kofta curry
- Prepare 500 g of spinach.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt &paper.
- Prepare 3-4 of big onion.
- You need 2 of tomatos.
- It’s 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 TBS of cumin powder, coriander powder.
- You need of Oil for fry & curry.
Clean the spinach leaves, remove the stalk and rinse the leaves with water thoroughly. Place the leaves in a sieve to drain the excess water. Take gram flour in a big bowl. How to Make Indian style Palak Kofta Curry.
Palak kofta curry step by step
- Spinach cut karke gram flour salt or black paper ek boll main dall le.
- Sabhi ko mash kar Lain.
- Small ball banakar fry kar lo.
- Koftas paper sheet pe nikal kar dein tanki extra oil nikal jae.
- Frypan main oil garam karke onion dalkar bhun le or ginger garlic paste or tomato dale jab masala ready ho Jae to mixture mein dal kar smooth paste bana lein or frying pan main wapis dal de jaroorat ke according pani dalkar koftas b daal de or 5-10 min tak cook kar le.
- Rice or chapati ke sath serve kare.
Place in a pressure cooker container, place potatoes in second container, add water to both container. Chop onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves. Drain water from spinach and grind to a smooth paste. Heat ghee in a pan, add half of chopped onion. Palak Kofta Curry Recipe – Spinach kofta Curry Recipe Palak kofta curry becomes more easy and delicious when prepared in microwave.