Turkish flatbread with kebab and mint dressing. Great recipe for Turkish flatbread with kebab and mint dressing. Inspired by Jeroen Meus Dagelijkse kost. You can use minced lamb aswell.
Thai Papaya Salad Recipe With Lemon Peanut & Honey Dressing, also known as "som tam", has a crispy. And on a hot summer day, there is hardly anything, that can beat this dressing. A bit like Turkish Ayran now that I think of it. You can have Turkish flatbread with kebab and mint dressing using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish flatbread with kebab and mint dressing
- It’s of dressing.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of handfull chopped mint and parsely.
- It’s of kebab.
- It’s 400 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of red or green chili.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 of white cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 of turkish flatbread.
And then just a homemade flatbread, a little chicken kebab, lamb or falafel, a little salad, tomatoes and onions. And then this salty dressing for kebabs and falafel (and anything else). In Turkey, there are several varieties of pide, which are generally quickly cooked in brick ovens. Toppings also vary, but generally include cheese, onions, peppers, tomatoes, sausage, eggs and herbs.
Turkish flatbread with kebab and mint dressing step by step
- Preheat the oven. Warm the flatbread..
- Chop the garlic, ginger, chili and onion and mix with the beef. Ad the coriander, Worcester sauce and mustard and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Slice the carrot, cucumber, Cabage and onion. Mix in the vinegar. Season with salt..
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Bake the kebab in a pan. Keep it in big chunks.
- Slice the bread in quarters and fill with the meat, vegetables and dressing. Enjoy!.
How Long to Cook the Lamb Kebabs. This will help get an even cook while preventing the meat from burning as well. Make the Mint Yogurt Sauce after you add the skewers to the grill. The fresher the sauce is, then the better it will taste. Cacik can usually be found on the menus of Turkish/Mediterranean restaurants that specialize in small plates.