Bowl Shaped Kebab. Be the first to write a review. New Dip Clip Cup Bowl Saucer Tableware Flavor Dish Salad Dressings Box Dining. Shape the kebabs as per your likings.
Make small kebab-shaped like balls out of the dough and keep them aside. Now heat a pan and pour some oil to it. Kebabs are a Middle-East Asian treat that were supposedly popularised by the Mughals in India. You can have Bowl Shaped Kebab using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bowl Shaped Kebab
- You need 300 g of ground beef or lamb.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of sandwich bread.
- It’s 3-4 of potatoes.
- It’s 3-4 of tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil or butter.
It was in their reign that the humble kebab was re-imagined in so many avatars. Galouti, shami, chapli, tunday, kakori- there are so many kinds of kebabs that we may have lost the count. One of our all-time favourite kebabs is mutton seekh kebab. Make small disc-shaped kebabs from the mince.
Bowl Shaped Kebab instructions
- Preheat the oven at 200 C. Grate the onion and squeeze fully so the juice is all out. Put ground beef in a bowl, add grated onion and season with salt and pepper. Soak one slice of bread in the water and squeeze fully. Add it to the beef. Mix it very well..
- Coat the bottom of a Pyrex bowl with oil or butter. Spread beef mixture in the Pyrex using your hands. Sprinkle some olive oil top of the beef mixture. Place the Pyrex bowl in the preheated oven. Cook it for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Cook potatoes in a boiled water and season with salt and chilli flakes. Heat the oil in a pan, and fry the tomatoes. Set aside.Once kebab is ready, remove kebab from the bowl and place it in a plate. Add cooked rice in the centre of bowl shaped kebab with potatoes and tomatoes. Garnish the rice with sumac (special spice for kebab)..
- It is sooo good. Nosh-e jaan= Enjoy= Bon apettite= Afiyet Olsun.
In a pan heat ghee, place the galauti kebabs and fry till they get colour on both sides. Here's a video to help you stay in sync of the recipe: Chef Chopra's recipe is true to the original Lucknow one. Garlic: chopped very finely or grated using a microplane. Spices: Turmeric, cumin, paprika, sumac, Aleppo pepper. Then, transfer the mixture to a bowl and prepare equal size balls of the mixture.