Kakori kebab. Whether be kebabs or biryanis Mughlai cuisine takes a special place in my house. Today I bring you one of the famous Mughlai Kebab – Kakori Kebab recipe. Kakori is a term used to describe the most softest kebabs in the world.
It derives its name from the city of Kakori on the outskirts of Lucknow. Kakori Kebabs is a delicious Mughlai recipe which is prepared with mutton, onions and lots of spices. These kebabs are so soft and succulent that they melt in your mouth right away. You can have Kakori kebab using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kakori kebab
- You need 500 gm of mutton mince.
- You need of Green masala paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare handful of Mint.
- It’s handful of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 4-5 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fried onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raw papaya posted.
- You need of Garam masala paste.
- You need 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- You need 2 of Black cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 strand of Mace.
- It’s Cloves of 5-6.
- Prepare 4-5 of Pepper corns.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s of White masala paste.
- You need 5-6 of Cashews.
- Prepare 5-6 of Almonds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- It’s tsp of Chironji.
- Prepare of Dry spices/masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kewra water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted chana powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Malai/fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
This dish is easy to cook and high on fibre. This indulgent kebab is preapred during special festivals and occasions. Regardless of whether be kebabs or biryanis Mughlai cooking assumes an extraordinary position in my home. Today I bring you one of the renowned Mughlai Kebab – Kakori Kebab formula..
Kakori kebab instructions
- Take masala under each section and grind separately to smooth paste. Meanwhile rinse mince Throughouly. Transfer to colander to drain out excess water..
- Now squeeze water if any in the water with your hands. Mix all the ingredients and marinate overnight or at least 4-5 hours..
- Now take a small portion of the mixture and roll to cylindrical shape..
- Preheat your oven. Transfer the kabab to high rack and cook for 15 min at180'c. After 15 min bast your kebab again and flip to other side. Cook again for 20 min..
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and drizzle some lemon juice over the kebab. Serve immediately with green chutney..
Only the meat from the tendon of leg of the goat is considered for preparing this exquisite cuisine. The marination part is probably the most interesting one, when several different ingredients are added to the grounded meat. Kakori Kabab is a native specialty of Awadh. Chiefly a winter dish, it is a popular choice for barbeques and formal events. Main Ingredients-• Minced Mutton • Cashew Nuts • Roasted gram flour • Raw Papaya • Roasted Channa powder • Saffron • Desi Ghee About Kakori House.