Chapli kebab. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried. The patty must have a charred exterior for an authentic look and flavor!
It originates from Peshawar, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, and is also known in KPK as the Pekhawri Chapli Kabab or Peshawari Chapli Kabab. The Pekhawri Chapli Kabab is made with beef and is a popular. These spicy Indian Chapli Kebabs will leave you wanting more! You can have Chapli kebab using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chapli kebab
- You need 1 kg of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white cumin chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s of salt as required.
- You need 4 pieces of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 3 pieces of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of red pepper crushed.
- You need 3 tbsp of green coriander chopped.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 tbsp pomegranate seeds crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 6 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of oil as required.
They're super delicious doesn't require any ingredients that are difficult to find! We both absolutely love Indian/Pakistani cuisine, and these kebabs are definitely one of our favorites! Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty.
Chapli kebab step by step
- In a pot take beef mince, salt, cumin, coriander, green chilli, tomato, red pepper crushed, green coriander, pomegranate, mint, ginger, black pepper, onion, egg, & corn flour & mix it well & make kebabs..
- Take a oil in a pot & fry them on medium flame until it's colour change into golden..
- Your tasty chapli kebabs are ready to serve with green chutney..
The dish basically originated from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and is also commonly known as Peshawari Kabab. It is a well known BBQ or street food throughout eaten all across the country, specially in KPK and other parts. Chapli Kabab is a popular minced meat Kabab that's cooked in Pashtun style and resembles a disc shaped patty. It's cooked with either beef, lamb or chicken keema that's flavored with few oriental spices. Chapli Kabab originates in Peshawar, which is at present north-west Pakistan.