Dahi Kebab. Dahi kabab recipe – A restaurant style snack. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. They are quite a common kind of vegetarian kebabs eaten in Northern India.
They are loved by many for their soft mouth melting interior texture while they are crisp from. The dahi kabab recipe I am sharing is the traditional method, which uses besan aka gram flour as the binding agent. It does not use ingredients like paneer or breadcrumbs. You can cook Dahi Kebab using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dahi Kebab
- You need 1 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of paneer.
- It’s as required of Crumbs (marie biscuits crumbs).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- Prepare 2-4 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli, garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 4 tbsp of roasted crushed peanuts.
- Prepare leaves of Few chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
Actually this is how I make dahi kabab and have been making them for some years now. Breadcrumbs and paneer are not used traditionally while making dahi ke kebab. Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe – About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. paneer and a host of spices, these simply melt in your mouth.
Dahi Kebab step by step
- In a bowl. Take 1 cup hung curd. Combine paneer, fried onion..
- Add garam masala, roasted cumin powder, chopped green chilli.
- Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, few chopped coriander leaves, salt and marie biscuit crumbs.
- Salt and mix…well. Knead a smooth dough. Add roasted crushed peanuts. Mix…well…..
- From the dough make a kebab shape. Repeat the same procedure. Once it is done. Keep aside. Heat oil in kadai. Once the oil is slightly hot…In slow flame. Fry the kebabs till it is golden brown in colour. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve…Mouth Wtering Dahi Kebab….with any chutney…..
Mostly made in North Indian homes, this kebab recipe is a popular option in many restaurant menus as well. Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. The Dahi Ke Kebab is a classic Mughlai appetizer that can make you a star in your parties.