Raw papaya kofta. Kancha Peper Kofta Curry Recipe is a Bengali Green Papaya Kofta Sabzi. Most of us love ripe and bright orange papaya as a fruit but the raw green papaya is also as much edible and lovable as the fruit is. Raw papaya can be used as a vegetable in our daily diet, but this needs cooking to be consumable, unlike fresh ripe papayas.
This is having many vitamins for our body specially for Skin. today i am presenting tasty and healthy Shahi Papaya Kofta recipe. Raw Papaya Kofta Curry is a yumm and healthy kofta curry. This uses rawa papaya to make the kofta. You can have Raw papaya kofta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw papaya kofta
- It’s For of preparing kofta balls.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corriender powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 of papaya grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Besan or chickpea powder.
- It’s For of gravy-.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
This curry goes well with naan or roti or paratha or even with rice. It is a healthy curry with the goodness of raw papaya. The koftas are made with a combination of cabbage, potatoes and Besan flour mixture. It is then mildly spiced up with Indian masala and fried on a kuzhi paniyaram pan.
Raw papaya kofta instructions
- Grate the papaya mix it with onion chopped green chillies and Coriander leaves mix it with all the dry spices..
- Make them into small balls. Deep fry it until golden brown..
- Remove it out from the oil and put it in tissue paper. Take a pan add 2 Tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds when it starts crackling add chopped onion and saute. Until onion becomes golden brown add ginger garlic paste to it saute it..
- Add tomato puree saute it till it released oil from it. Add dry spices like red chilli powder, Coriander powder, cumin powder and turmeric powder. Mix them all add 1/2 cup water bring it to a boil. Now the papaya balls into it. Boil it. Add Kasuri methi to it..
- Serve it hot with chapati or naan or rice..
Once koftas are made it is carefully dipped into a yogurt based curry that is thickened using roasted sunflower seeds. Kofta curry is referred to preparations where small dumplings (made of vegetables or meat) are served with creamy gravy. Kofta is basically a way to make a person eat something, which he or she will not eat normally. For example, my mother used to make kofta out of Bottle gourd, raw Banana, Jackfruit and Papaya in order to make us eat them. Out of these, I guess Papaya kofta was the.