Beef kofta. I'm re-sharing it with more step-by-step photos and a recipe video. This is a Lebanese style Beef Kafta recipe that's made with ground beef, parsley, onions and a blend of Middle Eastern spices- perfect on the grill or stove. You can serve the kofta on the skewers or take them off the skewers and arrange sections of the kofta on a plate.
You can have meat kofta, seafood kofta or even a vegetarian kofta. But today's kofta kebab recipe is one of the more popular dishes in Egypt-a mixture of ground beef and lamb, blended with onions, garlic, parsley and a few of my favorite Middle Eastern spices including, allspice , cardamom , sumac , and nutmeg. The Best Beef Kofta Recipes on Yummly You can have Beef kofta using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef kofta
- You need of For kofta.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 4 of Green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Zeera.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masla powder.
- You need of For gravy.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s of Black pepper for sprinkling.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 4 of Saabut kali mirch.
- You need 4 of Laung.
- Prepare 2 of Choti elaichi.
Beef And Veggie Bibimbap, Thai Red Curry Beef Skillet, Roasted Picadillo-stuffed Bell Peppers Turkish meatballs or beef kofta: easy to make, always delicious, and perfect for any kind of gathering. These Turkish meatballs or kofta are some of our favorite meatballs. Soft, juicy and spicy, rather crispy on the outside, they are the perfect comfort food. My Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce are bursting with flavor and protein.
Beef kofta step by step
- In a chopper mix all ingredients of kofta and chopped then finely.make balls of it and put it in a freezer for half an hour..
- In a pan heat some oil add onion fry it then add ginger garlic paste and fry.now add tomatoes and potatoes and all spices except green chillies and mix them…now add kofta balls to it and again mix it very slowly now add water to it and cover it with lid for cooking…aftr 20 mins when water becomes dry then mix kofta (bhonlein)..then add water again and wait for untio oil separates then add green chillies…when oil separates sprinkle some black pepper…beef kofta ready to it..
By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by The Beef Checkoff and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time. This is a dish that the whole family will love! Lebanese Beef Kebabs (Kafta) Sun-dried tomatoes and Aleppo peppers stud these. Process in blender or food processor.