Beef seekh kebab. Try our new Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones!
These days, though, I like to up the ante and cook seekh kebabs up from scratch, using a homemade mixture of spices. Beef seekh kabab can be served with garlic naan or hot tandoori naan. You can also make a salad along with this recipe. You can cook Beef seekh kebab using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef seekh kebab
- You need 1 kg of Beef mince.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s of Onions 6 to 8 chopperized and squeezed its water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Meat tenderizer.
The smoke of coal acts as a cherry at top of this recipe. The coal smoke gives it an amazing aroma which increases the appetite. A distinct flavour of Easy beef seekh kabab is engaged to be family favourites. It has become such a family favorite that we have shared the recipe with our family members, served these at our house parties and even enjoyed cooking them on an outdoor grill on a lovely summer day.
Beef seekh kebab step by step
- In a chopper add mince along with onions and spices..
- Chopperize well and take it out in a bowl. Refrigerate till the time of use..
- Put on skewers and bbq it..
Seekh Kebab is a popular Indian appetizer typically eaten with a side of green chutney. These flavorful bites of lamb or beef are made with freshly ground whole spices. Traditionally seekh kebabs are made on a barbecue grill or in a tandoor over coals, which adds more color and flavor to the kebabs. But everybody doesn't own a grill or tandoor at home. Tried the seekh kebab with lamb mince and it was absolutely brilliant!