Chole Palak Kebab. Chole Palak is a scrumptious North Indian recipe which will be a treat to your taste buds. This dish is a perfect one pot recipe that is popular among all age groups. Make this easy-to-make recipe with simple ingredients that are easily available in your home such as chickpeas, spinach, ginger, tomato, and a melange of spices.
Chef Ranveer Brat shares the recipe for Chole Palak ka Pulao, a rice-based delicacy. This dish is prepared with chole (chickpeas) and palak (spinach). This mildly spiced rice is fragrant, delicious and real comfort food. You can have Chole Palak Kebab using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chole Palak Kebab
- Prepare 200 gm of Spinach.
- You need 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Soaked Cheakpeas over night.
- Prepare To taste of Black Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s 5-6 tsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of cornflour.
- You need As needed of Oil.
Kala channa kebab is a simple kebab recipe with boiled and crushed kala chana made into kebabs and grilled or shallow fried to a crispy finish. Enjoy with chilli sauce and onion rings. Succulent Lemon Chicken Kebabs with Indian spices are perfectly tangy and taste phenomenal! Minced meat + egg + green peas.
Chole Palak Kebab instructions
- Boil the spinach for 1 min and drain the acess water and let it cool.Then in a mixture jar add the blanched Spinach, green chillies and chopped coriander and make paste out it..
- Now take over night soaked Cheakpeas, add 3 – 4 cloves of garlic in mixture jar and grind it. Now add black salt as per as taste,add 1/2 tsp of Chat Masala add 3 tsp of bread crumbs and 3 tsp of Cornflour and mix well and then make tikkis out of the doe and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1/2 an hour..
- Now heat oil in tawa and shallow fry the tikkis from both sides..
- Serve hot with Salad and Mint chutney.
Onion + garlic + ginger + fenugreek Chole bhature (Hindi: छोले भटूरे) is a food dish originating from northern India. However, in Pakistan, Rawalpindi Chole Bhature is very popular. , it is a combination of chana masala (spicy white chickpeas) and bhatura/Puri, a fried bread made from maida. There is a distinct Punjabi variant of the dish. The dish is also very popular in Pakistan as a breakfast. Makhana and Chole Ke Kurkure Kebab, Palak Pakodi Chat, Grilled Mushroom with Aromatic Seasoning and Tender Coconut Ke Kebab are especially delightful!