Arabi Leaves Kofta Curry. Arbi Leaves Kofta Curry – Arbi Patta Kofta Curry – Taro Leaves Kofta Arbi leaves sabzi with gravy is a mildly spiced and super yummy kofta recipe prepared with arbi leaves. These steamed round balls are simmered in rich gravy making it a perfect accompaniment to your meals. Arbi or colocasia is an excellent source […] Arbi leaves kofta curry is a mildly spiced and super delicious kofta recipe prepared with arbi leaves and then simmered in rich gravy making it a perfect accompaniment to your meals.
This easy recipe can be served on occasions like buffet and family dinner. While making this lunch recipe make sure that you wash the leaves properly in warm and cold water respectively. झटपट अरबी के पत्ते से टेस्टी और क्रिस्पी वड़ी Arbi Vadi- अरबी के पत्ते के पकौड़े. Arbi leaves kofta curry is a mildly spiced and super delicious kofta recipe prepared with arbi leaves and then simmered in rich gravy making it a perfect accompaniment to your meals. You can have Arabi Leaves Kofta Curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arabi Leaves Kofta Curry
- You need 1 Bowl of Arabi Leaves cuts in Small Pieces-.
- Prepare -4 tbsp of Gram Flour/Besan.
- You need 2 tsp of Grated Garlic-.
- You need -2tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2tsp of Asafoetida-.
- Prepare 1tsp of Cumin seeds-.
- Prepare 3tbsp of Mustard oil-.
- It’s 2 of Grated onion-.
- Prepare 3 of Grated Tomato.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1tsp of Kasoori methi-.
- You need 1tsp of Roasted Cumin powder-.
- You need 1 1 /2 tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli Powder-.
- You need 1 1/2 glass of Water-.
Spicy garlic fried chicken (Kkanpunggi: 깐풍기) – Duration. Kofta curry Recipe is spicy gravy dish made with delicious mince meat balls. It is commonly consumed in Pakistan and India. Curry or gravy is prepared with fried onions and tomatoes having spices like red chili, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and whole spice powder.
Arabi Leaves Kofta Curry instructions
- For Arabi Kofte take Arabi Leaves cuts in Small pieces and add Besan or gram flour..
- Add Grated ginger1 tsp,Grated Garlic- 1 tsp,add all Spices like Asafoetida 1/4 tsp, Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp,Garam Masala powder1/2 tsp, Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp, Coriander Powder1/2 tsp, Roasted Cumin powder1/2 tsp,1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red chilli Powder 1/2 tsp.and salt1/2 tsp.mix well.now mix well and make a tight dow without using water.at the same time make Kofta..
- Take small portion of the dow.give Kofta shape and fry in Mustard oil..
- Now Make Curry for that take a Pan add Mustard oil 3 tbsp.when oil become hot add Asafoetida-1/4 tsp, Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp,add Kasoori Meethi,add Grated onion and roast well..
- Now add Grated ginger1 tsp, grated garlic 1tsp and roast.now add Grated Tomato & add all the spices remaining.mix well.and roast well..
- Add Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder-1 tsp mix well.now add water 1+1/2 glass and boil..
- When Gravy boils well then add Arabi Leaves Kofta and Cook for 10 min cover with lid..
- Now your very delicious and Tasty Arabi Leaves Kofta Curry is Ready to serve.serve with Roti and enjoy.thanks alot..
Little by little, add all the spices and saute the mixture until the oil leaves the edges. Put in arbi pieces and sprinkle sendha namak. Cook the mixture until the curry gets to a semi-thick consistency. Then transfer the curry into serving bowls and top with coriander leaves. अरबी के पत्तो से कोफ्ते बनाकर भाप में पकाकर मसालेदार ग्रेवी से तैयार अरबी पत्तों की सब्जी, स्वाद में लगे इतनी बेमिसाल कि सबके मुंह से निकले क्या है कमाल. Add the green chilli, garlic and ginger, then cook for another minute. / Cauliflower Kofta Curry / Gobi Kofta Curry / Caulilflower Koftas Cooked in a Creamy Tomato Sauce..