Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker. Great recipe for Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker. I used to always mix in meringue (whipped up egg whites) when I made a cake, but I wondered if I could make something that would be less of a hassle, so I omitted any bothersome tasks (like making a meringue or sifting flour), and left. One bowl chocolate cake recipe crunchy creamy sweet chocolate cake recipe how to make best ultra easy chocolate cake in a rice cooker recipe by cookpad an no bake cake rice cooker chocolate cakes home cooked food late night treat rice cooker vegan chocolate cake sunwalker drinks baked goods on carou.
Bake With Ethan And Ayden Rice Cooker Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Home Is Where My Heart. This easy rice cooker recipe takes the guesswork out of cooking the creamy dish and adds steamed shrimp flavored with herbs for a complete meal.. Where I Got the Idea to Cook a Cake in a Rice Cooker. You can have Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate bar (milk or dark).
- It’s 40 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa powder (with sugar).
Using a rice cooker to prepare dishes other than rice is very common in Asia. My rice cooker has been used to cook soups, steam vegetables, cook fish, and eggs; in fact, the list of dishes that I have cooked in my rice cooker is longer than my arm. If you grew up in an Asian family, you must have a rice cooker in your kitchen. So this time, I tried to make a cake with it, and it turns ou.
Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker instructions
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave (about a minute). Let it cool down a little, then add the milk and mix..
- Beat the 2 eggs and sugar together, just until it's foamy, as shown in this photo..
- Combine the Step 1 and Step 2 mixtures together..
- Add the pancake mix and cocoa powder (no need to sift them)! Mix well. It's best to crush any lumps, but if a few remain it's not a big deal..
- The batter will be thick, creamy and bouncy like this..
- Butter the bowl of your rice cooker with margarine (not listed in the ingredients) using your fingers and pour in the Step 5 batter. Switch the rice cooker on! (In the same way you would cook white rice.).
- When the cake is done, if a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out clean, transfer the cake to a dish. If some batter sticks to the skewer, cook for another 15 minutes or so..
- Done! It looks like this when sliced. It's moist, but still sponge-like and delicious..
- If the cake doesn't get cooked no matter how many times you switch your rice cooker on, try one of these methods: Bake in the oven in the rice cooker bowl; take the cake out of the bowl and finish baking it in a frying pan. You can also finish cooking it up in a microwave as well..
Best vegan chocolate cake in instant pot pressure cooker baking banana cake in rice cooker recipe daily cooking rice cooker banana cake recipe kitchen stories easy. Do you live in a small space like me? Do you love to bake or want to learn how to bake but you don't have space to put an oven in your kitchen? Hi guys, today I've got this rice cooker chocolate cake recipe to share with you! Set the pot in the rice cooker and cook on normal mode.