Beef aloo kofta. Beef Kofta with Saag Aloo – an aromatic creamy curry with juicy meatballs and spice-infused potatoes. It's mild enough for the kids to enjoy too! Beef Kofta is a popular Indian dish and although it sounds fancy, I can easily create this at home.
Moist meatballs and potatoes are cooked in a thick smooth curry sauce with some basic spices. I grew up eating delicious home made Pakistani food by my mom. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. You can have Beef aloo kofta using 31 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef aloo kofta
- Prepare of For Kofta.
- You need of Half kg beef.
- You need 1 tea spoon of zeera.
- You need 1 table spoon of sabit kali mirch.
- You need 2 of Bari elaichi.
- You need 3 of sa 4 tukry daar cheeni.
- You need 10 of long.
- You need 2 of badam.
- You need 1 table spoon of bhona howa besan.
- You need 1 tea spoon of grated khopra.
- You need 1 tea spoon of till.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of khashkhash.
- You need 1 tea spoon of adrak lehson paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Shan seekh kabab masala.
- Prepare 1 of roughly chopped onion.
- It’s 5 of green chillies chopped.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need Half of bunch chopped hara Dhaniya.
- It’s of For gravy.
- You need 2 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 of potatoes in cubes.
- Prepare of Paste of 1 onion.
- It’s of Paste of 3 medium size skinless tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of dahi.
- It’s Half of teaspoon haldi.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of laal mirch powder.
- It’s 3 of chopper green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- You need Half of bunch hara Dhaniya chopped.
Kofta is ground meat mixed with spices, onions and varying other ingredients, shaped either as meatballs or elongated, skewered paddies and cooked (mostly grilled). They are immensely popular in the Balkans, Turkey and the Middle East, all over the Indian subcontinent and in all Central Asian countries. A fragrant mixture of aromatics like onion, ginger, and garlic give this kofta its flavor, along with spices like cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cloves. These ingredients are blended into a purée that keeps the kofta moist, along with the higher fat percentage in the beef. making aloo kofta gravy Take the same oil in which the koftas were fried in a pan or kadai.
Beef aloo kofta step by step
- Sub sa phly beef ke boti ke sath onion And chopped green chilli sath he chopper MN pees lain.
- Potato ko cubes MN cut Kar ke namak waly pani mn dip Kar ke rakh 10 minutes ke liye.
- Ik pateela MN oil Daal kar is MN potatoes ko fry Krn 5 minutes or nikal lain.
- Ub zeera, sabit kali mirch, Bari elaichi ke seeds, daar cheeni, long ko roast krn or nikal kar rakh lain Ub khopra or till ko roast krn fry pan MN without oil khopra till Bht jldi roast hojty hn islye baad MN roast kiye hn.
- Ub besan ko bh roast kar lain.
- Ub In sub garam roasted masaloun ko till or khopra sameet grind krlain ye kofta masala tyyr hogya isy kofta ke qeema MN mix krn.
- Ub besan ko bh mix krdain or egg And chopped hara Dhaniya bh mix krn achi trhn or kofta ki shape bana lain hatoun ko geela kar ke or jis oil MN potatoes fry kiye thy inhain. BH 10 minutes fry Kar ke nikal lain.
- Ub isi oil MN onion paste add krn bhonain 3minute.
- Phir is MN adrak lehson paste add krn bhonain 3minute bhonain.
- Ub is MN haldi, Dhaniya powder, salt, laal mirch powder add krn or achi trhn Bhonain ke oil separate hojy.
- Ub tomatoes ka paste Daal kar bhonain 3 minute.
- Ub dahi Daal kar itna bhonain ke oil separate hojy.
- Ub is MN kofta add Kar ke 3 minute bhonain phir potatoes add krdain or bhonain.
- Ub is MN jitni gravy rkhni hai otna Pani add Kar ke isy phly high flame krn jub boil ajy to low flame par dhak kar galny liye rakh dain 1 hour ke liye qk ye beef ke kofta hai to time laygav sahi sa galny ke liye hum na fry to Kiya hai but wo just 10 minutes Kiya js sa beef thk. Sa nahi galta.
- Ub 1 hour baad jab kofta and aloo dono thk sa gal jaen to is MN Pisa garam masala, chopped green chillies add Kar ke 3 minute flame on rkhn Ub chopped hara Dhaniya bh add krn 2 minute baad flame off krdain.
- Tyyr hn Bht he lajawab sa beef aloo kofta zaror try krn or feed back dain 👌👌🐄😋🥔🥩.
Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of ground meat – usually beef, chicken, lamb or mutton, pork, or a mixture – mixed with spices or onions. In Muslim areas, pork is not used, and in India, beef is not used. We call it Kafta in Lebanon and it's also widely known as Kofta in other Middle Eastern countries. It's basically a meatball using either beef, chicken or lamb, mixed with herbs, Middle Eastern spices and onions.