Chicken Kofta Curry. The Chicken Kofta Curry is a flavour packed chicken curry simmered in a tomato makhani gravy and simmer along with chicken kofta balls. This is the recipe that everyone would die to try out. There are many different versions to make the kofta curry but we have made it by using simple spice and fresh herbs in this one pot curry.
It is a traditional dish taken from the Mughlai cuisine which is full of flavours. When compared to Veg Koftas, Chicken Koftas are easier to give shape to. The kofta balls are made from well seasoned minced chicken. You can have Chicken Kofta Curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kofta Curry
- It’s 500 gram of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 piece of Adrak.
- It’s 5-6 of Lehsan.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Namak.
- You need 1 tsp of Lal Mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhaniya crushed.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Curry ke liye.
- You need of Onion 3 medium.
- You need 1 piece of Adrak.
- You need of Lehsan 10 sabaat.
- It’s of Tamator 2 medium.
- Prepare of Green chilli 2 bari.
- You need of Namak 1 tsp ya hasb e zouq.
- Prepare of Lal Mirch 1 tsp ya hasb e zouq.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare of Green chilli 2 sabat.
- Prepare of Hara dhaniya.
Chicken kofta curry – A delicious dish made with minced chicken, ginger, garlic, cilantro, red chili powder, turmeric and then steam cooked in a spicy curry. A hearty curry made with a perfect blend of wholesome spices. Over the last year I have met so many people who are passionate about food. Chicken Kofta Curry – A Traditional and Authentic Pakistani Recipe =My Mother has always taken a simple approach towards cooking.
Chicken Kofta Curry step by step
- Chicken ko chopper mein dal kar sub spices or pyaz, lehsan adrak, green chilli paste ke sath acha sa chop kar lain..
- Koftay banaen or fry kar lain..
- Ab oil garam kar ke pyaz, lehsan adrak, Tamator, green chilli dal kar achi trha cook karen or blender mein daal kar paste bana lain..
- Ab paste mein namak, mirch, haldi, zeera, sokha dhaniya sub dal kar bhoney, jab take oil separate ho jaye tou dahi add kar ke mazeed bhoney or gravy ke liye pani add kar ke koftay daal kar dum par rakh dain..
- Green chilli, dhaniya dal kar garnish kar dain..
She doesn't like over complicating things and her spice cabinet is limited to salt, red chilli powder, cumin and turmeric. For more recipes related to Chicken Kofta checkout Pudina Kofte Olive Ke Saath, Desi Shepherd's Pie, Chicken Pie With Tomatoes And Olives, Kofte Mein Kofta. You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chicken in Butter Garlic Sauce – SK Khazana Butter Chicken Dumplings Chettinad Chicken Curry-SK Khazana Chandi Korma Had some leftover minced chicken (keema) in my refrigerator and cooked up my mom's signature dish- Chicken Keema kofta Curry. A tasty yet flavorful recipe of chicken meatballs cooked in Indian gravy and flavored with aromatic spices. As compare to veggie kofta curry these ones are easy to shape and cook.