Easy all in one chocolate cake. Grease a baking tin or use a baking sheet lining for the sponge cake tins. The BEST simple cake with gorgeous chocolate frosting Bookmark this recipe! It's a classic easy one-bowl chocolate cake with just butter, sugar, eggs, cocoa, flour!
Whipped up and ready to go in the oven in a jiffy, this simple sponge recipe is the perfect back up recipe for when you're short on time and need a quick home-made bake. Check out our quick and easy chocolate sponge recipe, using a super simple, all-in-one method. Be careful not to overcook or burn it! You can cook Easy all in one chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy all in one chocolate cake
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 125 ml of milk.
- You need 125 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee.
Cool and finish with a filling or icing of your choice. It is not quite as dense or as fudgy as this one. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good.
Easy all in one chocolate cake step by step
- Line/oil pan, preheat oven at 160°C.
- In a bowl, Sieve all dry ingredients except sugar.
- Add sugar to the sieved ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, add egg, milk, vanilla flavour and oil. mix well till it's well combined using whisk.
- Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients, pour the wet ingredients,mix all together with whisk (don't over mix).
- Add coffee to boiling water,then add to the batter,mix together and pour in the pan.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes.
Beat together the eggs, flour, caster sugar, butter and baking powder until smooth in a large mixing bowl. There will be times that call for intensely dark chocolate cakes. There will be times that you need / want the nutty brownie-like Flourless Chocolate Cake. And there will be times you're after one that's light-as-air, a delicate chiffon cake. This one is for all the other times when you just want a great, classic Chocolate Cake.