Nargisi kofta. This hearty and crispy dish can be served either as an appetizer or entree. For a first course, place one kofta with a bit of gravy on individual plates and accompany with Indian round flatbread known as roti or chapati. Alternatively, you can serve the entire dish—either out of the pan or on a serving platter—alongside basmati rice for sopping up the sauce.
Add Nargisi kofta in your party menu to entice your guests. The exotic vegetable and minced meat based dumplings (Nargis koftas) are simmered in a rich gravy in true Awadh style of cooking. Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta Recipe – About Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta Recipe You can have Nargisi kofta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nargisi kofta
- You need 1/2 Tea spoon of Ginger garlic.
- You need 1/2 Tea spoon of Haldi.
- It’s 1/2 Tea spoon of Garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tea spoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Red onion 1 chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dahi.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Chicken shami kabab.
Kofta Recipe: Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta is a Mughlai dish that boasts of rich, aromatic flavour and spice. It is a great paneer recipe to cook for a special occasion or dinner party. Koftas have always been an integral part of shahi Mughlai cuisine and are known for their non-vegetarian specialties. Kofta curries are enjoyed with rice, but a variety of flatbreads can also compliment the dish.
Nargisi kofta instructions
- Phele onions ko fry krlein aur nikaal lein phir usmai sare spices ad krdein..
- Phir masalo ko bhun lein aur dahi aur piyaz grind krke daal dein..
- Phir shami kabab ki ball bna kai usmai boil egg rakh dein aur fry krlein..
- Phir unko balls ko salan mai daal dein..
- Mazedar se nargisi kofte tayyar….
Nargisi kofta with hardboiled egg encased in spicy kofta is also popular. These dishes also make up part of formal dinners. In Romania, a local variety of kofta is known as chiftele or chiftea. They are usually made from minced pork, mixed. Nargisi Kofta is a yummy meat kofta recipe similar to mutton kofta but it takes in egg as a stuffing.