Easy Oven Kebabs. My family loves these oven-baked chicken kabobs. They are delicious and very juicy. I love making them because, as you can see from the steps listed above, it's such an easy recipe.
How to Make Kabobs On the Stovetop. Preheat cast iron grill pan to medium-high heat. How to Make Chicken Kabobs in the Oven. You can have Easy Oven Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Kebabs
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
These kebabs could be baked in the oven too. To Cook Beef Kabobs in Oven. Steak kabobs are a fun way to grill steak that everyone loves. Juicy tender pieces of beef, marinaded for extra flavor and threaded in between layers of colorful fresh veggies look great on the plate and taste delicious.
Easy Oven Kebabs step by step
- Place breadcrumbs in large mixing bowl, add spices, salt and blend well..
- Shred zucchini into mixing bowl. You can substitute with carrots, squash or another vegetable you have on hand..
- Lightly beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add beef to bowl and mix together with your hands. Don't overwork, but make sure there are no unmixed pieces..
- Place on a cookie sheet in golf ball-size blobs.
- Melt butter in a microwave on power level 3/10 for 22 seconds or until liquid. Brush butter on meat blobs..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes on 375°F..
Served with wild rice they have easily become one of our favorite recipes. Beef Kabobs: An Easy Flavorful Steak Recipe. Super quick and easy Greek chicken kebabs are coming in hot today! These can be made on the grill or in the oven for a healthy low carb dinner. These go perfect with a salad.