Kathal ke kebab. Awadhi Style Kathal Ke Kebab Recipe is a popular appetizer from the kitchens of Uttar Pradesh that uses jackfruit (Kathal). It is a vegetarian delight and also a diabetic friendly recipe. These delicious, wonderful kebabs are sure to impress the vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of. Kathal Ke Kabab Recipe These are very yummy, easy and quick kebab which you can make within a less time. Today I am sharing a very unique kebab recipe, you have tried a lot of variant of kebab and also you have tried kathal sabzi in different variants. You can have Kathal ke kebab using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kathal ke kebab
- Prepare For of Kebab mixture-.
- It’s 250 gms of Jackfruit/ kathal chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Chana dal.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of Black cardamoms.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 6-7 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 5-6 of Whole Dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- You need 5-6 of Black pepper corns.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera / cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 glass of Water.
- You need For of assembling-.
- It’s Handful of Fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s Handful of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of Green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need As required of Oil to shallow fry.
I too hadn't tasted Raw Jackfruit Kabab ever but when i did. i just loved this royal dish to the core. It's very famous in Northern part of India as " Kathal ke kabab ". Raw jackfruit cooked in an aromatic masala and fried till crisp …. The recipe is a little complicated as raw jackfruit or the green jackfruit (kathal) aren't the easiest vegetables to deal with.
Kathal ke kebab step by step
- Wash and chop kathal into small dice. Transfer kathal in a pressure cooker Along with all the other ingredients of the kebab mixture section. Add 1/2 glass of water. And pressure cook for 5-6 whistles..
- Remove the lid after few minutes. Check the tenderness and if not done continue for 1-2 more whistles. Dry off the water if any. Transfer the mixture to the grinder and Coursely grind it..
- Transfer the ground mixture to a dish, add all the ingredients of the assembling section. Combine very well. At this time you can taste and check if all thing is perfect. Take a small portion and shape it to the patty. Keep aside..
- Heat oil on a tawa. Drop 5-6 kebab at a time. Shallow fry kebab at medium flame remains untouched for few minutes in starting. Gently flip the sides of the kebab and shallow fry till golden and crisp. It can be served with roti and rice..
They have porcupiney structure and you need to be careful while taking their skin off. No exaggerations, but this super easy and delicious vegetable kebab recipe using young unripened jackfruit and green bananas might turn you into a veggie lover! It has the same texture as that of regular kebabs, so you aren't missing. Delicious flavourful kebabs made with jackfruit. Kathal kabab ke isthan par kathal tikki kyun nahi kaha ja sakta.pure veg. recipe ko non veg naam kyun dena निशा: रेनू जी, आप बिलकुल सही कह रही है, इन्हैं कटहल टिक्की या कटहल कटलेट कह सकते है.