Kachay Qeema ka kebab. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab: In bowl,add beef mince,ginger garlic paste,egg,onion,green chilies,fresh coriander,salt,coriander seeds, cumin powder,garam masala powder,red chili crushed,wheat flour,red chili powder and mix well. Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make a kebabs of equal sizes. An unusually tasty Kabab recipe ( Kachay Qeema ka Kebab ) that you will always treasure.
Now make them all at home and enjoy wit. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab with Naan & Tomato chutney recipe By Foo. Now make them all at home and enjoy with family # HappyCookingToYou Kachay Qeemay kay Kabab recipe You can cook Kachay Qeema ka kebab using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kachay Qeema ka kebab
- It’s 500 gms of Beef qeema.
- You need 1 tbs of Adrak lehsan paste.
- Prepare 1 of Andha.
- It’s of Piyaz 1 medium.
- Prepare of Hari mirch 2 chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of Hara daniya.
- It’s 1 tsp of Namak.
- You need 1 tbs of Dhaniya crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lal mirch.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Atta.
- You need of Lal mirch powder 1, 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
kache keema ke kabab food by Cooking with Asifa. Learn how to make best Kachay Qeemay kay kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Kachay Qeemay Kay Kabab Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Mutton Gosht and Beef Gosht.
Kachay Qeema ka kebab step by step
- Bowl main qeema, adrak lehsan ki paste, piyaz, hari mirch, hara daniya, namak, dhania, zeera powder, garam masala powder dal kar achi tarhan mix kar lain..
- Haathon ko oil se grease karin or mixture ka aik jaisay size ka kebabs bana lain. Fry pan main oil garam kain or kebabs ko halki ancch pe fry kar lain (approx 4 mint each side).
Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab With Naan & Tomato Chutney. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab With Naan & Tomato Chutney. Kachay Aaloo Kay Kabab – Kachay Aaloo Kay Kabab is a tasty combination of potatoes, mince and various spices. You can serve them proudly in Iftar tim.