Kachey qeemay kay kebab. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab With Naan & Tomato Chutney Another must try recipe for Kachay qeemay kay kabab. Make them with these lovely plain naan and tomato chutney all in one quick and simple video. This kabab recipe might just get you addicted to kababs again. "Kachay Qeemay kay Khattay Kabab" #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion Written Recipe: http://bit.ly.
Learn how to make best Kachay Masalay Kay Gola Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. It gives the kabab it's distinctive texture because it softens the meat entirely. Papaya paste is straightforward to make. You can cook Kachey qeemay kay kebab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kachey qeemay kay kebab
- It’s 1/2 kg of Qeema.
- It’s of Onions 2 chopperized and squeezed it's water out.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s of Coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Atta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Oil 1/4 cup for frying.
You get a papaya, unripe is better, cut, remove the seeds, puree the flesh. kachay qeemay kay kabab. Kachay Qeemay Kay Kabab By Sehar Syed. Kachay Keemay Ke Kabab – Healthy Cooking – HTV. Kachay Keemay Kay Kebab, Lemon Cheesecake Drink and Anda Ghotala – Kachay Keemay kay kebab is a favorite on Eid-ul-Adha.
Kachey qeemay kay kebab step by step
- In qeema add the above mentioned ingredients and chopperize it..
- Refrigerate in fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Make kebabs and panfry them in oil till golden from both sides..
- Serve with onion rings, lemon wedges and any chutney..
Kachay keemay kay kebab is best prepared with the freshest meat. Chef Tahira's recipe of kachay keemay kay kebab includes roasted ground chickpeas and papaya paste which gives the kebabs a nice tender and roasted flavor. Method Of Kachay Keemay Kay Kebab. First of all grind small and big cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, cumin seeds, poppy seeds, kachri powder, whole red chilies, jaifel, black pepper into a powder. Add this in mince with ginger garlic paste.