Easy and Healthy chocolate cake. Lining the cake pan with parchment paper makes removing the cake easy and helps with cleanup. After this rich chocolate cake has cooled, enjoy it with the espresso- and Irish whiskey-laced whipped cream. The chocolate cake of your dreams.
Do not over mix but whisk until smooth consistency. And if you don't use any frosting, it's quite appropriate as a snack cake or a breakfast cake. I actually prefer it without the frosting, but since I made it for the blog today, I included the frosting. You can have Easy and Healthy chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy chocolate cake
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of white sugar.
- It’s 45 grams of olive oil.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- You need 120 grams of melted 70% dark chocolate.
Nutrition info for the no-frosting cake is provided below in the recipe card's notes. Highly recommended – this will be my go to chocolate cake with or without the frosting!. Id encourage anyone looking for a healthy chocolate cake to give this a go. Thank you so much for the recipe.
Easy and Healthy chocolate cake step by step
- pre heat your oven with 175 degrees(Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- mix 2 eggs with sugar evenly.
- add the baking powder and cake flour after screened.
- add the melted chocolate and olive oil, then, slowly mix all of them.
- apply a coat of oil or cake flour on the bottom of the cake mold.
- pour the batter into the mold, and bake it with 210 degrees(Celsius) for 20 minutes.
I used oat flour and baked in muffin pan. These healthy chocolate recipes come together in no time and make perfect, easy dessert! Made with simple ingredients for a decadent, feel good treat. If you haven't noticed we're having quite the chocolate party here at AK, and I'm definitely not mad about it. This chocolate cake sounds absolutely delicious, just from reading the ingredients list.