Raw mango and potato kebabs. Take a bowl add grated mango, sprinkle salt on it to remove excess water, squeeze and keep aside. In a bowl add grated boiled potatoes, add the mango, green chillies, cornflour, coriander and mix well. Give shape of tiki and either shallow or deep fry it.
While the kebabs cook, tip the couscous into a bowl. Cover with cling film or a plate and leave to steam cook. Add the orange zest and the remaining juice. You can have Raw mango and potato kebabs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw mango and potato kebabs
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 of large potatoes boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander chopped.
- You need 3 of chillies chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Brush the cooked kebabs with any remaining tamari and orange marinade. Serve with the mango barbecue sauce and watercress. Pork and mango kebabs with salad and potatoes. I chose to use wooden ones (soaked to avoid burning) but, looking back, I think metal would have been better as it would have conducted.
Raw mango and potato kebabs step by step
- Firstly peel raw mango and chop it finely..
- Take a bowl, add potatoes and mash them well. Now add chopped raw mango, bread crumbs and chopped onions then mix roughly..
- Add all the spices, salt, coriander, chillies, ginger and mix well..
- Make round flat shaped kebabs from the mixture..
- Now heat some oil in a pan. Place them on pan gently. Shallow fry both the sides of kebabs on a low flame to give a nice golden brown colour..
- Serve hot and enjoy !.
Serve the kebabs with a spoonful of mango salsa and a large green salad. Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Add tomatoes, pepper, oil and remaining steak seasoning; gently toss to coat. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, vegetables and pineapple. Raw Mango Rice is always my favorite but I make it very rarely as hubby is not fond of it and I feel lazy and less bothered to just cook this rice for myself and cook another menu for others.