Peshawari Chapli Kebabs. Peshawari Chapli Kebabs Recipe: To make Peshawari chapli kebabs at home, all you need is minced meat mixed with salt and pepper combined with chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, made into round patties and shallow-fried/grilled to perfect crisp. You can also add a slice of tomatoes on the second side of patty while frying or a tinge of. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar.
It is a well known BBQ or street food throughout eaten all across the country, specially in KPK and other parts. Impress your friends and family with this special Chapli Kabab Peshawari Style recipe. These Chapli Kabab are a warming combination of crushed spices and pomegranate seeds in mince. You can have Peshawari Chapli Kebabs using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peshawari Chapli Kebabs
- It’s of 1/2 kg Beef mince.
- You need of Onions grated 3 medium without water.
- You need of Green chillies 10 chopped.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 1 large chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tbs of Anar dana.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cumin.
- It’s 2 tbs of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Makkai ka aata.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
The result is tender, juicy and spicy Chapli Kabab. An appetizing side dish with a main course or as snack food. Superb Chapli Kabab recipe for Ramadan and eid dinner or lunch. Chapli Kebab formula can unquestionably effortlessness your feasting table on uncommon events like Eid ul Adha.
Peshawari Chapli Kebabs instructions
- Go to your kitchen garden and pluck fresh tomatoes and wash them..
- In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, and onions..
- Now add coriander seeds, cumin seeds and chilli flakes..
- Then add black pepper powder, anar dana, and salt..
- Now add eggs, tomatoes, and makkai ka aata and mix..
- Now mix and take small amount and flatten it and fry each side on low flame for 5 mins. (In case if your chapli kebabs are not firm add one more egg)..
- Serve hot with raita. Enjoyy..
Chapli kabab is a forte of Pukhtun Cuisine, the food of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, an area of Pakistan. These kababs are likewise called Peshawari kabab named after Peshawar, the capital city in a similar region. Chapli kebab recipe is a small patty comprising of meat mince having different spices mixed in it. The patty is then pan fried with oil. Once cooked Chapli kebabs can be served and garnished with parsley, chopped onions and tomatoes, along with other accompaniment such as various chutney sauces, salads and yogurt.