Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme. Great recipe for Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme. Another something new is the sausage seasoning you're getting with this week's Beef Kebabs. It's a new pantry staple for us and comes from a recently founded Atlanta-based company called Southern.
Boil water in a pot and cook rice. Chop up broccoli and steam until rice is done. Chop up smoked salmon and mix in with broccoli and rice. You can cook Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme
- You need of Beef Kebabs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sausage Seasoning.
- Prepare 6 each of 8 inch wood skewers.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil, divided.
- Prepare of Rice with Thyme.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 2 each of thyme sprig.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Sautéed Red Cabbage.
- It’s 1 small of onion, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 small of red cabbage, washed and sliced thinly.
- You need 4 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary sea salt.
Add salt, pepper, parsley flakes, avocado and spinach. Step by step instructions on how to smoke salmon at home. It's a new pantry staple for us and comes from a recently founded. Basmati Rice Grilled Seasonal Veggies Pearl Couscous with Red Bell Peppers and Onions Sautéed Green Beans with Onion Hummus Roasted Eggplant and Tomatoes.
Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme step by step
- Thoroughly mix the ground beef and sausage seasoning preferably from Southern Links BBQ. Divide into six equal portions and shape each into a 6-inch long cylinder, then run a skewer through the center of each from end to end..
- Combine water, rice, and thyme in a small saucepot with a lid, and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Place over medium-high heat, and cook uncovered. Bring to a boil, and continue to cook for about 8 minutes. Reduce the heat to very low and stir briefly, taking care to move rice from the bottom of the pan. Cover, continuing to cook for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand while covered for at least five minutes..
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Brown the kebabs on all sides to cook through. Remove kebabs from the pan, reduce heat to medium, then add remaining tablespoon of cooking oil and the onion..
- Cook until the onion starts to become translucent, 2-3 minutes. Add the cabbage, and continue to cook while stirring for another 2-3 minutes. Add the vinegar, sugar, and sea salt. Cover and continue to cook until tender, about five minutes..
- Remove the thyme sprigs from the rice (any leaves that have fallen off can remain), add the butter and mix in while fluffing with a fork. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve and enjoy!.
Pear Crumble with Vanilla Cream Sauce Stew beef chunks: These are beef chunks that are usually cut into cubes and become soft and chewy when cooked. But any tender beef cut will do as long as you cut it into chunks and remove the bones. Vegetables: Red bell pepper, scallions, garlic, cabbage. Tomato paste: Instead of using fresh tomatoes, the tomato paste lends a stronger, more concentrated flavor. Heat oil in pan over medium heat.