Hara bhara kebab. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas. I have seen hara bhara kabab listed in the starter section of the menu in many North Indian restaurants.
Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. You can deep-fry veg hara bhara kabab or shallow fry them on a tawa. You can cook Hara bhara kebab using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hara bhara kebab
- Prepare of For chane ka dal mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4-5 of black peppercorn.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of For blanching spinach.
- It’s 1 bundle of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of soda bicarb.
- It’s of For kebab mixture.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of shahi jeera.
- It’s of Spinach puree.
- You need of Chana dal mixture.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Ghee for shallow frying.
- It’s of For the filling.
- You need 1 cup of paneer crumbled.
- It’s 4-5 of cashews finely chopped.
- It’s 7-8 of mint leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant.
Hara bhara kebab step by step
- Soak chana dal for 1 hr. Take a pan boil all ingredients for chana dal mixture except ghee. Cook it, cool it and grind to a fine paste. Add ghee while grinding it. Blanch the spinach, cool it and make a fine paste. After grinding chana dal, strain it for clean smooth texture. Heat a pan, add ghee, shahi jeera, spinach puree..
- Chana dal mixture, roasted besan and salt. Mix well. Cook for 2-3 mins. Remove from gas and refrigerate it for 15 mins..
- Prepare the filling by taking all ingredients of the filling in a bowl. Mix well. Now remove the kebab mixture from fridge, make small balls, add the filling, close and shallow fry on both sides till golden brown. Remaining few made kebab and placed a cashew over it..
- Ready to serve with 🍅ketchup and coriander mint chutney..
True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things. Hara Bhara Kabab, a vegetarian kebab, is delicately spiced. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make.