Kache Aloo ke Kebab. Kache Keema Ke Kabab By Cook With Faiza For Complete Written Recipe Of Cook With Faiza,. Aloo ke pakode is loved by everyone. Whenever it rains here in India, everyone craves for delicious crispy pakoras, as if it is a cultural trend – barish (rain), aloo pakora, green dhania- pudina chutney and steaming hot chai (Tea).
Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani, Aloo Ka Raita and Spicy Salad Kache Keema Ke Kabab,chana Dal Palak And Mixed Sabzi by Chef Gulzar. Aloo Keema Kabab Recipe Aloo Keema Kabab is delicious kabab. Beef is cooked with green chilies and spices. You can cook Kache Aloo ke Kebab using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kache Aloo ke Kebab
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potato.
- Prepare 1 of onion(finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of tomato(finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas(chopped).
- You need 2 tbs of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- You need 4,5 of green chilli.
- You need 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt/ to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Crush red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Oil (as required for frying).
Then filled in potatoes, dipped in eggs, coasted with bread crumbs and deep fried. aloo ke kabab recipe Tasty aloo kabab recipe for potato lovers. If you are looking at how to make potato kebabs restaurant style then find this recipe video and make tasty aloo ke kabab for your family and friends. Put breadcrumbs on cutting borad, place a cutlet, press and make flat-shaped kebab.
Kache Aloo ke Kebab step by step
- Peel the potatoes and grate them,then squize the water from it..
- Take the mixing bowl and add the grated potatoes,and add,tomato,onion….
- Coriander,green chilli,mint and add….
- Peas,mustard seeds, fenugreek,crush chilli,and salt….
- Now add egg,gram flour and mix very well..
- Heat the oil in a pan,make uneven shapes,fry till golden..
- Kache Aloo ke kebab is ready,Try at your home and enjoy..
Revert and apply breadcrumbs on other side too. Prepare all cutlets the same way. Dip cutlets in eggs and deep fry in a wok. Delicious jaal cutlets are ready to serve. Kache keema ke kabab recipe-The kache keeme ke kabab are nothing but a kind of kabab made with minced mutton and mixed together with few warm aromatic spices and are deep fried to perfection.