Easy Eggless whole wheat chocolate cake. Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour. The secret to achieving the light and spongy consistency in this chocolate cake is the reaction between the baking soda and lemon juice. Eggless Whole Wheat Cake Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is a soft moist cake and also comes with no eggs, less gluten, light, and yummy.
The brown sugar imparts slightly caramel like overtones make tender & moist cakes. Eggless whole wheat chocolate cake recipe with chocolate ganache. This easy moist chocolate cake recipe is a great choice for a birthday or any get-together. You can have Easy Eggless whole wheat chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Eggless whole wheat chocolate cake
- It’s 125 gms of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- It’s 100 gms of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 100 ml of yougurt.
- Prepare 70 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 80 ml of Hot water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Instant coffee powder.
Find the link of video recipe of this chocolate cake and bake along this amazing chocolate cake recipe. Watch: Healthy Cake Recipe – This Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake Is Made With Whole Wheat Flour! Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe: This eggless cake is full of nutrients and discards all refined foods like all-purpose flour and refined sugar. It is fudgy, sweet and yummy!
Easy Eggless whole wheat chocolate cake instructions
- Grease and prepare the cake tin. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes..
- To a mixing bowl add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and brown sugar. Give all the ingredients a good mix..
- To the same bowl add oil, curd, milk and vanilla essence..
- Mix all the contents with the help of a whisk until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Mix instant coffee powder with 80 ml of hot water stir it until the coffee powder dissolves and add the coffee mixture to the cake batter immediately..
- Mix the batter slowly using a whisk to make smooth cake batter. Make sure that there are no lumps. Don't over mix the batter..
- Pour the batter to a well-greased cake tin. Tap the tin twice to get the air bubbles out..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 35-40 minutes..
- Once done check using a toothpick. Allow the cake to cool for 5 minutes before flipping to a wire rack. Cool the cake completely on a wire rack..
- I have baked two cakes and decorated the cake using homemade chocolate ganache and cherries..
- HAPPY COOKING! HEALTHY LIVING!!.
Chocolate lava cake is also known as choco lava cake and molten chocolate cake the recipe is very simple and has whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake is a delicious cake made with wheat flour and oil. This is yet another basic cake you can make for layer cakes. This week is all about frosted cakes with chocolate and when I came across this post, though I seem to have the recipe in some format, the frosting caught my attention. What do I mean by that?