Easy eggless and butter free chocolate cake. You can use this moist chocolate cake as a basic sponge cake for birthdays, anniversaries, or for any other special occasion. Fill it with whipped cream, chocolate ganache, jam or keep it plain, with just some powered sugar sprinkled over the top. Evenly, divide the batter among the tins and smooth down the surfaces using a spatula.
Everything is mixed in one bowl. The cake comes out very moist and chocolatey and can be made with just pantry staples. This Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is a super moist eggless chocolate cake recipe. You can have Easy eggless and butter free chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy eggless and butter free chocolate cake
- It’s 200 g of plain flour.
- It’s 200 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 75 g of cocoa.
- You need 2 1/2 table spoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 450 ml of Milk.
Perfect for icing and frosting purposes. This easy chocolate cake is just like a sponge that soaks in all the goodness while stacking it up with more flavors. It is a no butter recipe with the perfect balance of fluffy chocolate flavors. Looking for an eggless, gluten-free, no maida chocolate cake?
Easy eggless and butter free chocolate cake step by step
- Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar in a bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, extract and oil together.
- Then add the wet mix slowly to the dry mix and combine.
- Stir together until mainly mixed. Be careful not to over stir.
- Place mix in a 8 inch cake tin.
- Put in a preheated oven 160 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes.
Try this easy recipe; Looking for an eggless, gluten-free, no maida chocolate cake? Try this easy recipe. beat softened butter on high speed using an electric whisk until light and fluffy. Add in the rose extract and food colour and beat again to combine. Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache – This easy chocolate cake ages really well and tastes best the next day as the ganache adds more moisture to it. You can add fruit preserves between the layers to make this extra special.