Moist microwave chocolate cake. Tips and Tricks to making Chocolate Cake in the Microwave: You can substitute the eggs with apple sauce, buttermilk, or banana. For quantities reference my Egg Substitute Chart.; Use any type of yogurt e.g./ plain, Greek, or even dairy free; Don't be tempted to use hot chocolate powder instead of cocoa powder. They are not the same thing.
Add Wet Ingredients: Add the milk, oil, vanilla extract and water and whisk together until well combined. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. You can cook Moist microwave chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist microwave chocolate cake
- You need of Minute microwave chocolate cake:.
- You need 6 Tbs of cake flour.
- You need 6 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 8 Tbs of milk, oil and vanilla essence.
- It’s 6 Tbs of oil.
- You need drop of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce:.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of coffee.
Had to make with gluten free flour which usually makes it dry but it was absolutely gorgeous. Hope to make it again v soon. Lightly grease and flour a microwave safe cake mould. Place milk, eggs, oil, flour, cocoa, sugar and baking powder in the bowl of a food processor; blend until mixture is smooth and combined.
Moist microwave chocolate cake step by step
- In a microwavable bowl sift cake flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir with a fork. Stir in milk, oil and vanilla essence. Microwave for 3 minutes Top off with your favourite chocolate and serve with ice-cream *Please use time given as a guide and use a microwaveable soup bowl.
- Choc sauce: In a pot make the chocolate sauce with 1 cup icing sugar, half cup water, 2Tbs cocoa and 1Tbs coffee, let it boil till sticky take off heat. Leftover sauce can be kept in the fridge and warmed again.
This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! Mug cake for one or two! You likely have ALL the ingredients in your pantry already. Versatile and popular, chocolate cake is always a winner â€" whether itâ€™s served for dessert, at a special occasion or with afternoon tea.